GaG needs a questionnaire before you can signup. Agree or disagree?

Seriously getting sick of the dumb questions on here. Am I pregnant? Did we have sex?

So I'm thinking that we need to wien out the stupid and have a questionnaire as part of the signup process. Questions like:

1. Do you know what sex is? And explain in your own words.
2. Do you know what a pregnancy test is?
3. Did you pass sex ed class?

Thoughts? Add any questions you'd like to see on the questionnaire.

Most Helpful Girl

• And also, something to filter all those guys with body hair problems!! >:( so sick of them!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it definitely should. Including do you prefer "boobs or butt" and all other frequently asked questions so people don't have to ask those anymore. It's a universal gag poll lol.

What Girls Said 15

• Couldn't have said it better. abl

I also think that people should pay in order to make an account. This would probably decrease the amount of dumb people who already have an account, asking for stupid questions or even trolling.

I sure wouldn't be against.

• I don't think the people who work for gag get paid enough to read through all the questionnaires lol

• I'm so proud of this question! :*

100% agree!

• Hahaha!!! So damn true XD and especially they should question do you plan on writing creepy messages to the fellow gaggers for your sexual pleasures!! This isn't a dating site!!! XD let alone a sexy site Hahaha

• The 3rd question should be for Americans + any other side of the world that has sex ed class. 😂
    But seriously, how can't some gaggers think for themselves? *facewall*

Do you not have sex education in your country? Lol

But they could explain how contraceptives work, average size of penises/vaginas, what are boobs (lumps of fat on a woman's chest), differences between the two sexes regarding physical features, etc. @.@

The could but like I said parents will come in and complain. Being a teacher is hard these days. The parents blame the teacher not themselves. So let's say the sex ed talked about all that and Johnny goes home and tells mom and dad thats it's ok to have sex at his age and he does because he learned everything about sex through a great sex ed teacher. His parents are pissed cuz they are very religious and wanted him to wait for marriage. The automatically blame the teacher and the school not themeselves.

• Well maybe. If gag made one then I wouldn't be against it. I'm not supporting it but I'm not against

• nah it's whatever.
    Just ignore them

• Also all the dick size questions...

• looooooooooool good idea :D

• There are some extremely idiotic questions, but I doubt they will stop. Also I see a lot of the same questions

• This site helps educate people that don't know any better. If it irritates you then just ignore it.

Yeah but still why ask if yout privates touch with clothes on if you are pregnant. Like thats common sense.

It's common sense for people that have a 3 digit IQ but not everyone has that. I'd rather someone ask a stupid question and avoid a terrible situation than not ask and fuck up.

• I totally agree and an age checker too

• Lol true true but people are always going to troll and ask stupid questions.

• I wouldn't be able to answer the last one

Do you not have sex education where you live?

Hahahah apparently not everyone cuz these question are asked on here lmao.

this is the Internet everyone can ask whatever they want they aren't wrong for doing it

• Do you know how a person gets pregnant? "I gave him oral and he finished in my mouth. Am I prego?" Lol most questions would probably be sex related. Or maybe something about needed to be reassured since there's repeat offenders asking if they're attractive and what not.

Agree hahah. There once was a time bore how do I look questions came on here... oh the good Ole days lol

Ah needing*. I've only been on here for a year, so I'm not sure how long it's been happening but it's quite annoying. Haha

Hahah I don't remember when it began but I do remember not having that or mytakes lol

What Guys Said 7

• I feel everyone has the right to ask whatever questions they want no matter how "ridiculous" they may be. I believe in the freedom of speech and this site is a public site that is used for anyone to ask anything and hopefully get an answer. Everyone is entitled to ask questions and find answers and the moment we start controlling who can ask what, we might as well not ask questions at all. Most of these things can be avoided by switching to different topics, at least from what I've found. So no I don't think this needs to be a restrictive website or pay to use. Questions should be able to be asked by all. the quest for knowledge no matter how ridiculous the question is never a bad endeavor. Also yes there are trolls out there asking stupid questions or making absurd mytakes and such but you would get that regardless of paying to use the site or whatever.

Freedom of speech does not give you the freedom to say anything or ask anything. It simply means you have a right to say something within protected limits. For instance the freedom of speech does not give me protection if I yell FIRE in a crowded building as a joke. I will still have to deal with the consequences.

Yeah I know. I just wanted to say it cuz I think people over use the term a bit much. Ya know?

I agree... well at the very least that people throw it out there to defend their being racist or bigoted or whatnot. a lot of people don't know that freedom of speech comes with responsibilities as well, and a quite a few people don't really understand it.

• Lmao yeah

• But that would be discrimination!

Actally no it wouldn't. Im just making fun of sjws

• no, they're just trolling. or some people just need to learn common sense.
    the latter sounds more plausible tbh

• trying to keep ignorant people off of a site meant to answer your questions is like trying to keep sick people out of a hospital.

• 0|1

Lmao yup!!

The sad thing is IF her age is correct & the others you spoke about their voting for president.
      Think about that.

• You basically mean an IQ tests.

IQ tests are forbidden to the likes of Microsoft and Facebook when they hire their best engineers (although they have a "chat" with applicants, and the chat is an IQ test), and you suggest they be made here.

No. This is a social interaction space. Intelligence matters as to quality of contribution, but no lack of it can be a reason to keep anybody out.