Did you have a problem, you posted about it and got real help from GAG? Were you successful in solving the problem?

As question says!!

• Yes, GAG was pretty helpful
  • No, GAG has shitty advice's
  • It enlightened me a little but wasn't of serious help

Most Helpful Guy

• I figured out pretty quickly this website is mostly people with no life giving advice based off their "experience". That's why there's either a load of unrealistic, idealistic silly advice for people living on another planet, or bitter skeptical advice by lonely fed-up people. There's troll answers too but that's fun. No, GAG is a terrible website for advice, good advice on here is like rocking horse shit- rare!

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of it can be enlightening but most doesn't truly help. Though I don't blame them since somethings you don't want to give too much info due to personal space.

What Guys Said 2

• Not so much a single problem but GaG was one of the things that helped me develop a new attitude because the vast majority of people I met on here were very friendly.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't asked a serious question in a while, but users were helpful when I have asked in the past.