Do you think GAG should allow us to hide questions on our live feeds?

i like how i can mute questions from getting notifications but can i get rid of certain questions from my feed altogether? if i can't, then i want to b able to. all the ugly questions can vanish :D sounds like a dream

• YES
  • nah
  • chintita is love chintita is lyfe
where the gag admins @ i really wish i had this feature righhhht now :P

Most Helpful Guy

• @chintita is love, @chintita is life!

I see the usefulness of hiding a question one doesn't want to see, but the issue is that would cause even more unanswered question, and eliminating unanswered questions seems to be the main goal of the @GirlsAskGuys admins.

Nice idea, if used responsibly. But the trolls will ruin the feature and it would be taken away.

• how could they ruin the feature? it'd only eliminate questions on our own feeds

• You know that my sentence was slowly hypnotizing you! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• I see your issue, but I'm not sure how they'd determine what to hide for each user.

What Guys Said 4

• Yus they should, like a trigger list of words that you can enter and it automatically filters questions with those in them. Not sure how difficult that would be to implement though?

Does vote C count as A too 😝?

• i dont think it'd be difficult, other sites have it

• Mhmmm they do, GaG might be working with a different websystem though (i really dono about that stuff)

I'd block anything with "rate" in it lol.

• lool same

• You can't make the system distinguish between questions you find ugly and questions you like lol

• Actually this is a pretty cool and reasonable idea.

• Yes, I don't want to continue to see a question I already answered or find annoying. And chintita is love chintita is lyfe.

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely. I see the same questions over and over, and it does get annoying. Sometimes I'll click on them out of hopes that it will stop being recommended to me. That doesn't always work.

• Well the closest u can get to that is blocking a topic.

• but society and culture is my favorite topic otherwise. i just hate race questions :(

• yeah that's the thing =/ they do get annoying. best to just ignore them hun.

• Completely agree.

• yeah plus any smart fuck comments too on peoples answers.