If you think someone else on G@G is hurting or going through a difficult time, do you ever try to reach out to them via PM or other means?

I don't know why but whenever I see someone's going through a rough time or hurting I have to reach out via PM and help them. Is anyone else like this or am I weird?

• Never
  • Sometimes
  • Always

Most Helpful Girl

• There are Some who are a bit more Special who End up to be a Friend in the End, @4465loveyou5577 and I give them my own... Personal Email.
    No, Not 'Weird' at All... You have a Heart of Gold for the Young and Old.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and happy to see someone else has a Heart of Gold as well.. You will do very well on here, dear. xxoo

What Guys Said 15

• I wait for people to seek me out I dont like to go to peoples private page uninvited and start pm them out of the blue

• I would say B - I have reached out a few times - More regularly if I feel a friend is having a rough time

• There was this one guy who was very suicidal, angry and bitter. He was convinced he was inferior because he was black and white women were not attracted to him because of it. I tried several times to reach out to him but I either got ignored or he lashed out at me.

I haven't heard from him in months, so I hope he is okay.

• Yeah I do it pretty regularly.

Yeah, I remember seeing comments saying that in the past you were suicidal.

Yeah and I was going through a lot of personal and family related problems at the time and knowing what it's like to be in that situation or in a similar one, I try console or help people out, talk to them etc, when I see them having a hard time. No one should ever be alone during stuff like that and it helps having someone to talk to.

• I don't pm them but yeah I feel bad if it's something serious and try to help but don't wanna look creepy at the same time 😶

• No one wants my advice or my attempts to console them.

• Sometimes yeah I tell them to message me if they want.

• Honestly, no. However, I've helped people who reached out to me before.

• That's sweet of you!

• There are a few times I have yes

• I would advise them to pm me

• Always! That's ma thang! 👍👊

• I have learned that as a guy it will not be well received so no.

• never in my life

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, i do this, but mainly with people i know. If i notice that someone im not too familar with is going through a hard time, ill at least let them know my prayers are with them.

• I do if it's something I can relate to and actually feel I can help with.
    Currently in the process of talking to someone for a couple weeks now.

• I might if I know they are willing to try and listen. People that don't and keep acting gloom and doom, I've learned they can't be helped.

• Sometimes, I will message users to see what's up if they seem like they're going through a rough patch.

• I only do this if they ask a question about suicide.

• Nah I'll reach out and drop a pm.

• only the ones im semi-close with.

• I tried to but I could not because their profile settings

It usually starts out on comments for me but I move it to PMs because people tend to be more open there.