What advice would you give to new people new to G@G?

So clearly I'm not new, but I'm asking everyone on the site, regardless of Xper level, status or time they've been on here, what advice would you give to people new to G@G?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay away from troll questions and or disturbing questions... not even kidding I've seen some seriously disturbed stuff on here that can not be unseen... if your a woman and your attractive or well endowed put your profile on private, and otherwise the pervs will find you. Etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Congrats, @Luci92, with your own Level of 6, it appears here, dear, So far Thus Far... You are doing everything Right.
    However, Everyone who is here, Good Gaggers indeed, in giving a Helpful Hint to Continue to make Gag a Pleasant journey while still Here in Gear, it's Best to Yes, Keep your Pix Real, Don't be too Super thin skinned, anons, in my Own Opinion are Okay at times at advice or a comment Other times, and Don't take any Rough Stuff from Others.
    On my own End, Handle Everyone Diplomatically and this will Keep your Good name in Tact.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 18

• If you ask a question be prepared for getting good and very bad and hurtful responses sometimes. Also enjoy the site for what it's worth. Not everybody on here is bad their is a lot of good and very helpful users and members on here.

• Enter the site with an open mind, stay the best version of yourself, always have a constructive/positive experience of the site as long as that happens you will enjoy yourself. Take a bit of time to work out what type of user you are and don't fall into ruts you will not enjoy. Don't be ashamed of the type of user you are that is just you and it works for you. Don't worry about your reputation on site "Mega popular" will be "Who?" if you are inactive for two weeks.

• 2|1
  • Please.. read the FAQ.. ^.^

• Ask a bunch of questions

• Get out while you still can. Before it takes hold

• Follow me I'm the shit!! Lmao

Learn how to take a joke.

• Don't leave your shit open. Ask @This_Is_My_Username 😂😂😂

• Dont get hurt by the things you read and the things people say. And if you want your opinions to be taken seriously you should watch your grammer and spelling.

• Answer as many questions as you can. It will bring your XPER points up. Avoid the political and sexist questions

• Don't listen to pink or blue anons

• Do not take it too seriously
    Dont waste all your time here

• keep calm and answer all the questions, lol

• Beware the Turkish.

• dont use fake pics.. even you asker do that.

Pardon? My picture is real thanks.

Why -.- would anyone use fake pics?

@Naughtygirlishere Agreed

• i am new here please inform me what is G@G i not understand this word

• take advice with a grain of salt

• Don't feed trolls
    Don't post your pictures (especially under 18 girls)
    Keep your profile private or go anonymous
    Keep your head cool, it's internet
    Keep your mind open, you're not always right
    Everyone isn't from USA
    All Turks, Arab & south Asians are not perverts
    Don't generalise
    Don't be grammar nazi. If you can understand what others meant, it's enough. Communication successful. If it isn't, no need to be rude.

What Girls Said 7

• don't post your pics on here
    don't ask the same thing over and over again

• Develop a thick skin...

• There are a ton of things. Don't take things so seriously. Chat up and encounter with a lot of users. Get used to the dick and tits questions. And just have fun. 😂😂 you'll figure it out as you go.

• Don't take this site seriously.

• Don't feed the trolls on this site. Ever.

• My one and only big advice to them is to read the FAQ page.

• Run the other way while you still can.