Why do you go anonymous?

I usually go anonymous because I'm only 13, and a lot of people never take me seriously because I'm young.

Why do you go anonymous?

1|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I never go anon - I am sorry people judge you by your age, it makes them look the bigger fool - Each person should be judged by the content of their input not statistics about them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I Rarely Do go Anon but if I do it is either to just Vent or because I don't Feel like a Confrontation.
    The More you are "Out There," @Amilaheart, The More Well Known your Name will be and people will Take you More 'Seriously' as Someone is actually Smart.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't go anon for the same reason they see the under 18 and comment about it but it really doesn't happen when I just have my profile on being 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go anon when I ask sexual questions that people would think were gross coming from someone of my build.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont. I've done it on accident before. The op knew it was me tho lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go anon

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont. Dont need to. I already am

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't because I'm enough for them 😆

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I only go anon if the subject is controversial or embarassing. Dont need haters bugging me. No time for it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't go anonymous anymore. I used to if something was way too personal, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I want to say something which I may get a lot of heat on so I go anonymous occasionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • because u r more FREEEE opened pretty much

1|0
    0|0
  • So people don't come back to message me based off my answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes instead of pushing "send" I push "Anonymous"

1|0
    0|0
  • when i ask something to personal or vulgar

0|0
    0|0
  • If I go anonomous it's either because I'm answering a personal question or I'm giving a personal answer and I would rather no one know my personal stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • See to who is gonna get rude, then ill block them

1|0
    0|0