Should we have another Gag female beauty contest (Gag Queen)?

If the Admin allows it he should give the winner a $100 Amazon gift card + a gag queen T shirt. Your pic will be framed on the right side of this site until the next competition. Rules are that you must have been a member of this site for some time, not a troll and must be a loyal member. (Mods and female admins are allowed)

Women will judged based on these things below. (Gag Queen needs)
1. Weight
2. Hair health
3. Hair style
4. Clothing style
5. Voice speeches (You can record your voice giving a mini speech on why you should be Gag queen)
6. Talent (Can post videos)
7. Makeup (Shit makeup will be called out)
8. What makes you special
9. You views on the the world
10. How would you make the world a better place

• Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!
  • No way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um NO. Do you have ANY idea how many women's self esteem would just DROP?
    Do you have any idea how terrible of an idea that is?
    The woman who wins will feel bad because so many other women lost. The women who lose will feel as if they're not good enough, they'll say "Whats wrong with me?" "Why didn't I win?"All the self doubt they already have will intensify by 100%. Any one who doesn't have any self esteem will become 100% worse than it already is.
    Besides, that's a lot of money for a simple "beauty contest" an a website that is about QUESTIONS AND OPINIONS.
    89 people might think one girl is GORGEOUS but 90 might think she's just MEH. The ruling will be so subjective it'll be nothing but unfair.
    And then if the mods/admins chose? It'll be even worse because then the GAG community wouldn't have had a say- they'll bitch and moan about that. And the women who didn't win will think they SHOULD have.
    If this ever happens, I wouldn't want to stay on GAG anymore. At all.
    It'll have gone from a fun and helpful website to a site full of superficiality I wish not to associate with.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• Ahahahahaha this feels like some kind of Miss GaG beauty pageant contest :''') Noo.
    Actually yes, I'd like to hear peoples speeches about why they should be GaG queen, that would be very interesting indeed. 😂😂
    If there ever is a contest it should purely be on the votes of other gaggers themselves, and not you show casting your "talents", speech, my views of the world etc trying to "gain" voters through showing off to everyone "how amazing" you are.
    GaG is not Miss Universe 😂

• What are we in middle school?

• What the heck is wrong with you? Go to sleep man, or jerk off to something. This isn't a site for contests. 😡😡😡😡

• Nooo.

I honestly wouldn't have the time. I'm only really on here during work (lol) and for an hour or so during the weekends. :l

• That sounds like a really bad idea. But if it actually happens there better be one for men as well. Equality and shit, you know.

• No, I think a lot of women will get their self esteem hurt, mostly because I think once someone finds out their weight, they'll get bashed for it. I get bashed for my weight all the time whenever I post about help for weightloss and tips anyone can give me. The first thing, especially the guys, on here do is tell me I'm at and need to lose weight, which, duh, that's the entire purpose of me asking the question. And a lot of people have skewed views on weight. Most people wouldn't be considered beautiful if they're over 140lbs. on this site, which is completely retarded.

• That's too much of a hassle tbh ><

• Too much effort.

• I'm ugly and honestly I would never tell my weight on here that's kinda a rude question to make them answer. And aome of the criteria just seems like an excuse to put some girls down. Like n my pic my makeup isn't great but I don't want people saying it's shitty like damn that hurts lol

• Gag wouldn't ever approve of that because they don't want to have to give someone $100 in gift card money. XD

I'm too ugly for that kind of contest. XD :P

• ain't NOBODY got time for that.

Might as well join a real Beauty contest where you live at.

• Uh, yeah, I'll pass on that.

• Lol no.

• Looool

• Sounds stupid

• It's too much work. Can't you just ask them to send their photos, then the picture that gets the most votes win?

• Lameeeeeeeeeeee

• Please god no.

• No thanks. High school drama needs to stay off of here.

• Another? When did this happen for the first time?

• I think they will be happy to join.

• They used to have a section will you date me and its mostly teens putting their photos to be judged and people can click on whether they will date them or not.

• Hahahaha looks like I won't win! 😂😂😂😂

• I wonder why most of the girls said no...

Anyway, "another"? Has this happened before?

• No... just no :/

• sounds like we're bringing reality tv onto GaG hahaha

• Terrible idea.

• I am not interested in this.

What Guys Said 24

• Isn't the shallowness in the world regarding physical appearance way too much already? We could do without any stupid 'beauty' contests.

• You serious bro? WTF?

• Women will be judged (in part) on their "hair health"? Like, how is anyone supposed to know how healthy their hair is? lol

• Lmfaooo u gonna triger em brah

• sure. I'd offer my body as the prize instead of the gift card though

• Um no

We should Do a Guy one first

Second its kinda sexist

Third I'd vote for Smmyskittles all the time so that's not fair to the other girls LOL

• Naww it would hardly be a contest.. the winner is obvious.

• Psshh! Why even bother? Everyone knows that I would win!

• My god this would be awful

• Lol that wouldn't fair if there wasn't a contest for the guys also I want a chance of 100 dollars in gift cards, but I know i would in no way win I stand 0% chance I am by far no where even near the best looking guy I am not even in good looking lol.

• No that's stupid

• Who cares about self esteem and all that BS that I see in other answers? This is just a plain stupid idea.

• LOL go for it if you want doubt you'll get to many to join.

• Im the fabulousest of them all!

• no way

• What about miss GaG bucket challenge... ?

• I'm supporting this idea

• You forgot to add height on the list 😂

• We had one, that sounds bad

• Sounds stupid

• do also a male one.

• LOL and 100 points to you for getting SweetHomicidalQueen's (aka the blocking queen) panties all in a bunch.

• "Another"?

When was the first one?

• i think some of them might, some of them won't. the problem is, that doesn't really give the best representation of the site, when only some of them do it