Are you afraid of any GAGer?

By afraid I mean feeling threatened. Like he/she might do something bad in your personal life, if in case you gave some personal info to him/her and you might had a fall-out later, so you’re no longer friends anymore.

• Yes
    17% (6)23% (6)20% (12)Vote
  • No
    83% (29)77% (20)80% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
22|17

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this guy I spoke with, looonngg time ago. Under a different username that I had, and I kind of liked him. I enjoyed the way he would give advice on gag, and I enjoyed speaking with him when gag had the instant messenger. he's still here too, he scared me into showing him how I look like. He said how he would track my I. P. address down and stalk me.. he just scared the shit out of me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are two users who know some very, very damning things about me that, were these facts ever to get out, would ruin me. Obviously I am very kind to them and think they are the best people ever. Right guys? Right? :D

I wish I were kidding.

0|1
    0|0
    • Better make sure you always mention them on those "who are your favorite gagger" questions 😂

• Show All
    • Maybe you should be more careful about who you reveal your dirty secrets to 🙈

• @Bandit74 I was young and dumb! Now I am older... and slightly not as dumb.

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 16

• Nah, no GaGer scares me or makes me uncomfortable. Although some may be scared or or intimidated by be because i'm black. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some I wouldn't want to meet in a deserted street after dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid @smmyskittles might expose me as a catfish!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am I'm scared of someone here but it's nothing to worry about because I won't meet them in person. He threatened to hurt me.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's this one mean villainous bad guy named NotTheFBI... everytime he logs online he picks on me... oh wait... :v

Lol nah, IDGAF I'm not afraid of anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, there is no one here I perceive to be a threat either online or in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont see any reason why I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • @polocrew ya.. Me scare he might go lusting after my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I fear the mighty mods. (will ban me again)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrified of @teawrecks

0|0
    0|0
  • nah they're all gay

0|0
    0|0
  • I fear the pink anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im coming afte you

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I do laugh my ass off at how stupid and pathetic some GAERS are though.

1|0
    0|0