Are you afraid of any GAGer?

By afraid I mean feeling threatened. Like he/she might do something bad in your personal life, if in case you gave some personal info to him/her and you might had a fall-out later, so you’re no longer friends anymore.

• Yes
    17% (6)23% (6)20% (12)Vote
  • No
    83% (29)77% (20)80% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
22|17

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this guy I spoke with, looonngg time ago. Under a different username that I had, and I kind of liked him. I enjoyed the way he would give advice on gag, and I enjoyed speaking with him when gag had the instant messenger. he's still here too, he scared me into showing him how I look like. He said how he would track my I. P. address down and stalk me.. he just scared the shit out of me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are two users who know some very, very damning things about me that, were these facts ever to get out, would ruin me. Obviously I am very kind to them and think they are the best people ever. Right guys? Right? :D

I wish I were kidding.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Better make sure you always mention them on those "who are your favorite gagger" questions 😂

• Show All
    • 3mo

Maybe you should be more careful about who you reveal your dirty secrets to 🙈

• 3mo

@Bandit74 I was young and dumb! Now I am older... and slightly not as dumb.

What Girls Said 21

• I think really the Only Real "Threat" on Gag is when People from the Past have left this Site With... No Delight because of Other gaggers.
    Good luck and Good question. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Get off gag lmfao
    If you're actually afraid of someone on here you spend tooooo much time here hahaa

4|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Not me. I was asking generally.

• lmao please.
    anyone i give personal info to knows it's taken AWHILE and they know i trust them, even if we do fall out. I'm pretty careful with that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I didn't tell one gager anything other than my first name was (open to everyone) & he ended up stalking me & sending me pictures of my friends & I that he found. Also a bigger city near me that he said I lived in. So that was a bit scary

0|1
    0|0
  • lol no. What are they gonna do? Block me? Send me threatening GIFS? Maybe mean memes? Or I see maybe give me a lecture.

It's the Internet. No reason to be scared.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not, but I know that apparently many are afraid of me Lmao because I'm Muslim xD

0|1
    0|0
  • @teawrecks scares the crap out of me. I don't know if it's her height, her boobs or her dogs but boy I don't want to get on her bad side! 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • afraid of what? him blocking me? oh the misery xD
    and whatever personal info he shares here I don t care as long as it isn t pics.
    but yet again I am usually careful with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I am not threatened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't felt like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone needs to dial up a therapist

0|0
    0|0
  • no but if someone broke my trust then i'd b lowkey screwed

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of the questions make me afraid to be on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid of anybody. If they wanna come harm me in my personal, let them.

0|0
    0|0
  • myself :'( help!

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah,

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha afraid of someone behind a screen and keyboard? Imagine that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't know any gagers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Nah, no GaGer scares me or makes me uncomfortable. Although some may be scared or or intimidated by be because i'm black. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some I wouldn't want to meet in a deserted street after dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid @smmyskittles might expose me as a catfish!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am I'm scared of someone here but it's nothing to worry about because I won't meet them in person. He threatened to hurt me.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's this one mean villainous bad guy named NotTheFBI... everytime he logs online he picks on me... oh wait... :v

Lol nah, IDGAF I'm not afraid of anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, there is no one here I perceive to be a threat either online or in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont see any reason why I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • @polocrew ya.. Me scare he might go lusting after my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I fear the mighty mods. (will ban me again)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrified of @teawrecks

0|0
    0|0
  • nah they're all gay

0|0
    0|0
  • I fear the pink anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im coming afte you

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I do laugh my ass off at how stupid and pathetic some GAERS are though.

1|0
    0|0