Why are people blocking so much?

it seems like half of the time whenever people dont have a response, they want to block. some girl was asking why white women hate her (even though she changed her eye color to look white) and when i pointed out that its because she's mimicking them and then acting like she's somehow better, she blocked me. another girl said that women deserve to be treated poorly and when i pointed out how ridiculous that statement sounds, she blocked me. some guy was complaining about how he can't laid even though he's such a "nice" guy and when i told him how delusional he sounded, guess what? blocked.
blocked blocked blocked. i find it so pathetic. i dont threaten anyone, i dont cuss anyone out, i just simply state my opinion and people either block right away or after a longer conversation when they run out of things to say back. whats the point of asking for others opinions if you're going to block everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• You must be mew to gag. We cater to the most sensitive of people and the most butthurt of society

• You sound too reasonable. BLOCKED!

• Same same! I wish I knew how many people blocked me.

• Intolerance on this website? No. I mean 100% of the users voted "I'm tolerant and accepting" in recent GaG polls.

• people block you because it gives the impression that they have won. Its a bullshit move, but take some comfort in knowing that you won the argument if they blocked you.

• i think everybody gets blocked a few times

• Women always do that

• Blocked...

What Girls Said 11

• I’m not sure why they blocked you specifically but personally, I’ll block someone if they genuinely seem like a toxic, useless, pointless waste of space, time, and energy. If you’re not my homie, lover, or family member then don’t be expecting a certain level of patience, understanding, and unlimited chances from me because you won’t get them. I have a very low tolerance for BS.

• Because the world is like that now. People have been taught to block or ignore people that disagree with them. It's completely idiotic. For example, feminists have tried to have people arrested for disagreeing with them on the Internet.

• haha good one! Most "feminists" are just too immature to accept the reality that not everyone will see things from their point of view. Especially the ones who waste their energy doing bullshit protests.

• oh you dont remember it fully? im kind of curious now

• You can find out about it on YouTube

• I seem to have a thing for blocking cocky teens from dutchland

• You are a bitter pill to swallow :P I have blocked a few people too (agressive guys with women hatred issues) and I've been blocked by dumb girls who have zero comeback game :D

• Because they have an attitude problem.. It's them.. Not you.. Don't worry about it...

• @ibraa92 ... Lol.. You are funny.. You ask to send you a message and your private.. Get real..

• A bunch of people on here are little bitches that feel the need to block everyone.

• They're probably dudes pretending to be girls.

• Seems like your purposely trying to be a bitch. Maybe that's the reason.

• im surprised you didn't block me then (x being a bitch because i dont sugar coat everything and dont just agree with everything thats ever being said? ookay.

• *shrug , bitches don't bother me i can easily just be a bitch back.

• dont no enuff to shut the hell up

• They're afraid of your response to them.

• I've only blocked 2 guys because they were way too aggressive and antagonistic. I was tired of them popping up, messaging me.

The ones that block often... not sure why they do that.