Why does nobody ever read or respond to my mytakes?

The last one I did literally took me 2 hours to write and still nothing. The other one I wrote got like one response.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol nearly all of my MyTakes have been promoted and featured despite being incredibly lengthy and articulate solely because I choose clickbait and/or polemic topics. There are a few tricks. First, always post during the weekdays since there seems to be less luck during the weekends. If you live in California, post really late and/or really early, that way the administrators who mostly reside in different time zones will see your Takes first. Finally, use a good title that draws people in and sex always sells so find some way to throw in images of half naked ladies.

What Girls Said 4

• The topic may have been boring/ writing style wear messy or too detailed.

As for me, I just don't read MyTakes

• The last one you wrote might have been too long to read. People have short attention spans these days.

• Are they being promoted?

• does that mean that it's on the front page? If so, no

• Well I though the story of how I fell for my friend would be an interesting story to read, considering how it happened, but I guess it's not.

• You have to write clickbait stories.

• welcome to gag. people are like this on here. they only answer what they feel like. this place has changed a bunch.

What Guys Said 5

• I always thought there was a huge element of luck to takes and questions - It could be as simple your post going up on a busy time and if a few people respond, it keeps appearing on the feed.

• True. I also noticed that people respond more depending on the question. I can ask a serious question about a relationship or a serious issue, and I would only get a few answers, yet if I asked something as simple like "what's your favorite movie?" I would get like 40 or more responses.

• The last 1 you wrote was about nothing and I don't think you ready for people to respond for your 1st one cause a lot of people are just gonna read on you 😂. I know you ain't bout dat life fam

• Nobody did to mine either. Some people don't want to take the time to read them... I think that's the main reason. They are too long.

• They didn't get promoted. Try to submit them during week days because weekends are more competitive

• Thursday is a week day though

• There's competition because of the contest and like tommy said "it was about nothing". the admins probably don't find it interesting

• hiw Do you make a mytake?