Would you follow someone on GAG just because you were attracted to their profile picture?

Just wondering. I don't have a profile picture but if I did of a super hot chick would more people follow me? Why do you follow people?

1|0
17|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah i follow people because they share a good opinion or are funny. In fact, my fav person on here is a catfish LOL.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• That's a big no! Firstly, I am attracted to people and not profile pictures (because pictures can be so misleading). Secondly, although I do sometimes get attracted to someone, I can't maintain that attraction if she's living across the world from me.

So if I follow someone here, it's only because I like the content they produce, or if they followed me first (I always follow people back).

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

I don't really follow people, but if I did, I would do so more based on what they had to say.

I don't give a shit what people look like on the internet. Being hot doesn't matter to me unless I'm physically interacting with them. Besides, a picture people can fake. Great answers and view points, not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm following 5 guys and 5 chicks. So no. I don't think so. I usually follow someone if they say something that I think is smart. But yes. If you put up a picture of a super hot chick, more people would follow you. More guys, at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never followed anyone, period. I've only followed people back if we've interacted in a positive way and I enjoy their company.

1|0
    0|0
    • And I don't follow people based on their profile pic because I'm usually aloof to such things.

• I follow people because of what they have to say. Now what they look like may get my attention, but it does not get a follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I follow G@Gers because their interesting and I see them a lot.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah never. I only follow because I like their personalities.

2|0
    0|0
  • No I have to stalk them and see what they're like first :p

2|0
    0|0
  • If you put a girl in your pic, you may get attention but would you want that type of attention - I prefer to follow people and be followed when our input to site is judged and deemed interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ever follow someone on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, of only there were a pinkmax medal...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're boring I doubt I've even notice you regardless of your picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I follow certain someone for their attractiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • I will admit that there are a couple users who I probably wouldn't have followed based on personalities alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at the percentage of male to female followers and you'll have your answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have more male followers

• Exactly. And most women will. Most hot guys will have more female followers. As humans we stupidly seem to value someone's opinions more if we're attracted to them.

What Girls Said 16

• I have... 😂😅 but hardly ever. In fact I barely follow anyone at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • So funny @Other_Tommy_Wiseau and I were talking the other day about this.

In short. No I don't follow people that are hot or I find attractive. I follow because I've had a lot of Encounters with them or they give good advice or they're funny. That's how people gain my follow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I haven't followed someone for that reason. I follow users that have good advice, that are funny, and/or that I've had good conversation with before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes Follow a Fellow if Someone I might See is from the United States.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do. You get even more pics if it's your body. But beware, many creeps will message you as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

1|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people if I know them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup lol

1|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people I build rapports with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly some people do. But I follow those who interest me based on their opinions and mytakes. And those are very few

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like their profile pic then sometimes that'll make me follow them, not like I follow many people to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I usually only follow people I've spoken to a few times. Besides lots of the hot photos are fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I don't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. I only follow the cute guys and some pretty girls

0|0
    0|0