Why do they keep raising the points to get an Amazon card?

It is now 7000 points. Do you think they will raise it more?

Most Helpful Guy

• For sure they will or there will be some other changes. However, GAG has also provided more ways to earn points than what was before. Guess it's cool then :) That reminds me I have a lot of points to redeem lol thank you :D

What do you usually redeem for?

Thank you milady for your thoughtful, kind and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) <3

I till date have redeemed them tor gifting to GAGers that I know in person on their birthdays TILL the time GAG decided that only the user's email can redeem the cards lol

Not been on GAG a while, apologies for the inordinate delay in my revert

Most Helpful Girl

• The site weren't making enough money before the new changes to site. Klaatu has nothinh to do with the new rules for raising gift cards.

They also put out a notice for donations wanted lol 😂

What Guys Said 2

• They will always rise higher as long as this site is up and running

• They raised it like 2 years ago

The last time which was Feb 2015 I received a card for 5000 points. They must be giving out a a lot...

Hmm yeah i dunno, the site has changed a lot over the past year

What Girls Said 5

• Klaatu caned the Amazon cards, I think he may have single handedly helped raise the points needed by claiming so many over such short spaces of time...

But - the more users the less cards they will want to give out, so they will probably raise the amount again once the sight gets a lot more traffic.

• It's been 7,000 Xper points to get an Amazon gift card for as long as I can remember. Haha.

• It's been 7000 for awhile now, i forgot when they raised it.

• It's been 7,000 for a loooooooooong time lol

• It's been 7000 points for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to raise it even higher at some point.