When you ask a question, how do you decide who gets the MHO?

Also: do you even give anyone one?
I try to give an MHO for all my questions who i think have an good answer/opinion. Plus I like every comment i get, as a way for the person to know I've seen/read it.
What do you usually do? I see quite a few people who doesn't seem to give out an MHO, are you one of them? Tell me about your reasoning on the matter! I'd like to hear different people's opinions about this matter

Most Helpful Guy

• The one who gives the most helpful advice or the best answer, obviously!

But it there's a tie, the tiebreakers are :-
    ●Who covered all of the details and the questions I asked in the description
    ●Who replied to me till I wanted
    ●Who changed my perspective
    ●Who was easier to understand
    ●Who taught me something new
    ●Who made me laugh
    ●Who was more creative
    ●Who represented the answer better

Most Helpful Girl

• I always give it out after a certain amount of time. I choose based on whatever was most helpful, the funniest, or whichever user I had the best conversation with. It depends of the type of question.

What Guys Said 3

• I always award the MHO to the ones that can answer my questions to the fullest. I hardly ask questions where people can spam their answers so those that do it the best gets the MHO. I also like opinions given by users.

• I pick whatever makes me laugh.

• Depends on who I like the best and what answer I like the best

What Girls Said 6

• I usually try to, but my questions are generally more broad and community oriented so there isn't always a "best answer" honestly. I asked who was the most attractive female GOT character, and that's really just people's opinions, so I didn't choose one.

• Usually for Me, for I have many Followers, I take Turns with Them because These are the Friends too Who have Given Me... MHO.
    I have to be Fair to Share.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I like all the comments I get as a thanks from me they took the effort to write something out so why not reward them with an xp

• the one with tips/answer that is actually helpful or something unique but logical and helpful and creative,

• I pick whichever one I agree with. Sometimes I pick on that makes me laugh but not often.

• Usually whoever makes me smile. I am selfish like that!