Is veganism the new feminism on GaG?

I see SO many new MyTakes and questions about veganism, veganism vs meat eaters, etc.

Please don't tell me I'm going to get on GaG and see a new featured vegan related MyTake every single time I log in.

• Yes, I'm sick of it alreadyIs veganism the new feminism on GaG?
  • No, feminism will always be GaG's favorite, least favorite topicIs veganism the new feminism on GaG?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do see some fair share of the vegetarian and vegan things on here. They don't really bother me that much, so long as they aren't trying to ram their beliefs down our throats. The ones I have seen and responded to were genuinely curious or wanted to share useful info. I have no problem with that. I don't have a problem with those wanting to talk about meat, or other foods either.

The gender bashing is still the most annoying thing to me. I audibly sigh, because I see it more frequently. Not just on here, but other forums I want to read or talk on.

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah. Vegans and Feminists are both the same kind of people; no one can stand them.

• hopefully. i've had enough of the feminism stuff
    it seems like the feminism was the new circumcision, hopefully veganism is the new feminism.

i'd prefer to read about veganism than the other two

• I would as well, it's just, it always turns into one side against the other and everyone gets into these stupid arguments with 0 facts, just emotion.

• I have a phobia of any word ending in "ism" - There usually tends to be an extremist element in it and an extreme backlash to them which ends up in a neverending argument cycle going nowhere - Here on GaG sometimes you want to shout "Stop I only came here to answer the what you had for dinner question".

• Hopefully. I'm getting tired of schooling indoctrinated feminists.

• This is a war I'm willing to fight lol

• lol, I've seen you fighting for the plant's rights, you're a plant CNS theorist

• Exactly.

Blood and chlorophyll r the same thing!
      Therefore plants must get erections!

• Veganism is the new self-flagellation.

• It's the same cancer as always, just a different paint job.

• Plant lives matter!

• lol... great minds think a like

• No, it's just that the populace is about as imaginative as a cardboard box.

• I'd say so

• Vegans would make good people burgers! :P

• both topics are annoying in my opinion... but admittedly i'm curious to see what the next thing people'll bitch about is gonna be

• Mooooooooo!

• Tell me about it its rare guys do it

• This is fuuny because its true.

What Girls Said 8

• Fucking everything is the new anything on here. Seems to be the only way to fit in here is to be a vegan, gluten free, dairy free secret homosexual who's actually a transexual who's gay and who's parents raped them until they killed themselves in a tragic brews and lactose fuelled cheese contest.

• I'd rather read about veganism, even though people are kinda rude about their views at least it isn't something that's directly pinning women against men and vice versa. This way, we can all be negative together. :)

• Meat eaters gettin pissed

• Please don't complain for vague reasons.

• What's vague about not wanting to see an onslaught of veganism MyTakes and questions?

• I have no idea. I don't have a problem with veganism.

• me either, it's just going to turn into a blood bath, just like the whole feminism debate.

• I just don't like that feminist are fighting for rights that most women don't want.

• I started it with my take. Everyone then followed suit and started to talk about it.

• It has truly spread like wildfire. I like topics like feminism and veganism, but it turns into a cesspool of hate and erroneous statements and total disrespect, ugh.. gag.

• Few! Last few days people haven't understood sarcasm here.

• Not really, there are wayyyyyyyyy less vegans than feminists.

• Even though I read all this bullshit oops Take I'm still eating bacon while read it.