How many posting guidelines have you violated?

Adult topic (for under 18 users)
Antagonistic
Duplicate
Explicit
Grammar
Member post
Non sense
Offensive
Spam
Suicidal tendencies

Personally, I've posted (which have been removed) Antagonistic posts like 5 times maybe? Offensive 1 time (that was on my own request) Member post once (I didn't know the guidelines back then. I was a newbie) & Non sense once, surprisingly 😐

So, it's a 4 for me. How about you? 😃

• Zero
    17% (2)7% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • 1-2
    33% (4)36% (5)35% (9)Vote
  • 3-4
    33% (4)21% (3)27% (7)Vote
  • 5-6
    8% (1)7% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • 7-8
    9% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • 9-10
    0% (0)14% (2)8% (2)Vote
  • ih1.redbubble.net/.../...,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg I've created a havoc. I've been frozen, this is my 20th account, I've been reported for sending D pics and stealing pics of other users and death threats is my mother-tongue
    0% (0)15% (2)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Girl

• My last take has just been removed for being too explicit. hahah Did you report it?

My posts are deleted mostly for this three reasons.
    Antagonistic
    Explicit
    Offensive

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Haha no, I never report your posts. I like your boldness.

• Show All
    • 3mo

One of my opinions was removed as explicit. I told the OP about how bitches suck dick. I had to resist the admins for 3-4 days to get it reinstated. I lost that MH tho.

They're too sensitive sometimes.

• 3mo

just fuck them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nonsense - I wished everyone a happy holiday on here. Since that was not a question it was deemed nonsense. lol
    Antagonistic - I replied in kind to an antagonistic comment and it was reported and removed. I pointed out to admin that she had made the antagonistic comment first, and so hers hot removed also.
    Can't remember any others.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So, you had a brawl with a admin?

• 3mo

I have never brawled with admin. I have presented my side a duplex of times that my post was restated. But overall I have no beef with them.

• 2mo

Thank you for MHGuy. :-)

What Girls Said 8

• I've only had one post removed for nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only remember 3 of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Antagonistic offensive and member post. Am I right?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Oh LOL 😂😂
      Sadist mods.

• 3mo

I had in all caps that I was going to steal everyone's pizza on gag. XD

• I did a post about this guy who harassed me on GAG but I didn't know that you weren't allowed to put their name in the question. Oopsie.

0|0
    0|0
  • who gives a fuck I dont remember

waiting for my post to get reported :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 remember tht guy shayanmortazavi lool only gagger that got under my skin until he got banned

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I think 4.
    I believe 3 were antagonistic. 1 was an adult topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 1 for grammar. Like English is not my native language I made a lot of mistake

0|0
    0|0
  • The only one I've done is posting a nonsense question. And I've done it several times lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• A warning and removal for spamming once... all I was doing was having fun and trying to lighten the mood before providing a more serious opinion on the matter!

0|1
    0|0
  • Explicit definitely
    Suicidal tendencies, but i didn't know that wasn't allowed 😮

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 time and that was for non sense 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes they say that my shit is too antagonistic.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • All the time lol like on the stalker questions where I call out Lavilaine and her multiple accounts

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... I don't know. More than five, less than ten maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • You were a mod you tell me?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

LOL I've never reported you :P
      You must have received a message from GirlsAskGuys-System

• Show All
    • 3mo

When your posts are removed, you'll receive a message from GirlsAskGuys-System.
      Those messages are deleted after 3 months.

• Who the fuck keeps track?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Don't you know yourself? Strange.
      It must be easy to remember what you have done wrong. I think you're not among the ones who learn from mistakes.

• Show All
    • 3mo

But you gotta somewhat PC in real life. No one values a savage.

• 3mo

But this isn't real life and there are more savage people all over the internet. Also, everyone loves savages 😂

• 3-4 i think
    I can't completely remember

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 and it was deemed nonsense

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 times for nonsense questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know.

Don't look at my messages because I'm being spammed to death with automatic messages from this site; so admins could have tried to contact me for all I know. Don't give a flyin' fck ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You can turn them off in settings ;)

• 2mo

Believe you me; I tried checking that before the settings page was redesigned and after; and still didn't find the option to friggin' stop getting the "You've posted twenty or sumthin replies. You need to get a life"-posts... and so I just don't bother checking if I have messages and thus any messages from admins will go unnoticed and unanswered by me