What kind of myTakes do you read and enjoy the most?

I have been writing a lot about animals recently because that is what interests me. I love animals a lot and I consider myself an animal lover. However, I don't think that what I write about gets as much attention as would something about the opposite gender, or about current events in the news.

I want to know what you guys like to read about the most. I have some non animal takes in the works that I will be posting recently but I want to know what you guys read. :)

• Current events
  • Controversial subjects (Rape, sexual assault, white privilege, stereotypes)
  • Sexual topics
  • Takes about the opposite sex (women/men beauty standards, what guys/girls want etc.)
  • Lighthearted content (Animals, strange places, misc.)
  • Fashion, gifts, informational
  • I don't read myTakes

Most Helpful Guy

• The only takes I ever read through entirely are those written by people I follow. Other than that, a take would have to be expertly written, enticing, and on a subject that I have not yet encountered in order for me to at least bother going through it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• Nothing in specific. I read whatever calls my attention.

• I like stuff about health/fitness and entertainment.

How about doing a part 2 to your take on logical fallacies?

• I love animals! I mostly don't read mytakes anymore because a few delusional bitter people found themselves with an editor status and have been just going on rants daily with their takes that I just don't look at the take section anymore.

I know what you mean though. I've written some takes where I talked about getting people or acting a certain way for the other gender that got a fair amount of comments and then there was a take or two I poured my soul into and there was like no comments. I think someone liked it but that was about it.

• Lighthearted contents are my favorite

• Clickbait.

• I'd like controversial takes if this site want so butthurt. Oh, you don't agree with my opinion? Block. I'm going to comment on your opinion and then get mad that you don't agree with me so I'll block you! My take was not supposed to address debate. I just want everyone to agree with my bias opinion. I shall smite and block all those scum who oppose me!

• the ones by @olderandwiser

• Anything that isn't a feminist and her bullshit. but I like yours tho :)

• not the mytakes that talk about how shit western women are.

• Anywhere I can troll or anything about video games, diseases, or anything actually educational not anything about sex. Cause I know 99% of that stuff is a bunch of crap there is no such thing as the art of romance or whatever or PUA working (pick up artists) showing how to pick chicks up. Most of the other stuff is just stupid people on here rehashing what a million people before them already said. Or what I already learned a dinosaur amount of time ago in health class.

• Sometimes ill say great mytake with only reading the conclusion just to make sure im not supporting a nutter. Other than that fuuuuuuuck that shit. I don't think i have ever finished a mytake

• I'd like to know what goes through a woman's mind under certain circumstances; especially with the eye roll treatment and when she's pissed and doesn't say anything. Also, why they refuse to fess up to anything even when there's overwhelming evidence against them as if they could do no wrong.

• I like reading MyTakes about controversial topics, I like hearing people elaborate their opinions about those.

• I think mostly l read informational or mystericle things

• nothing in specific, I do like the ones that are rather short and to the point though. I can't remember the last time I read a my take over 300 words.

• Whatever my clicker clicks on.

• Light hearted ones!

• I like lighthearted content best, it has a possible vibe to it :)

• I usually look who wrote then first
    I know who writes good ones
    You write good ones by the way

• everything, whatever I see or whatever catches my attentions (I think the pictures draw me in)

• Funny things like I write... so mainly my own lol

• Short and lighthearted

• I need to learn a lot about sex before I get married!

• I chose "controversial". I love putting clueless people in their place.

• I voted C

• nothing i hate reading them long things

• Crazy and/or entertaining ones.

• about what to do to look and be better (males version)

• The women hating ones

• Sex sells :)

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 14

• Short ones because I don't have the focus level to read long ones.

• Haha I have I have a short attention span too but I tend to make mine long as f too

• just the ones that are NOT about feminism or some other type of gender political bullshit

• I used to read gift guide ones

• I like informational takes the best and animal takes are a close second. ex) your adoption mytake was awesome :) it had a good message and great content

• any kind, I read them to laugh.

• I like to read mytakes that seem interesting to me. Animals, controversial topics, sex, anything really.

• Read? Any topic.
    Write? I'm sharing some of the poems my eldest daughter has written. So far I've shared two, one called "The Spidey," and other titled "smile スマイリ" which was removed due to "being nonsense."

• I rarely read my takes but when I do its about places around the world, animals, geography, and cultures

• Fashion and lighthearted content.

• All of the above :)

• I am going to go with the lighthearted ones and the fashion, gift and informational.

• I don't read my takes for the following reasons. They are written by Self-centered schmucks.. They have this belief that they are above the rest and can educate us uneducated dufusses. "Well all you ass holes are uneducated and Schmucks. I've got all my shit together so please ignore the fact that one day am on top of a mountain telling you people what's right and what's wrong and the next day am asking for homework help. Here is my take on the meaning of life and why it is best to jerk off rather than let the pressure build up in your brain because this can result in epilepsy. And don't tell me I'm wrong because I'm premed. That's almost a doctor. Because of that I'll answer any questions about sex I'm a virgin so I should really know. I've seen all the dirty pictures in Playboy before they went straight and don't tell me I don't know for I'll bet you nipples and dimes. Life is an open umbrella, I think. If you don't believe me , just think people in parked cars shouldn't throw stones. And that's my take on my takes. For if you think about it, Shame shaming is just as bad. But the worst of those takes that you can't understand because then you don't know if it's you or if it's them. Like how can you tell if a guy is intimidated of you? Like what does that mean? I will stop because I don't know what I mean. To all my Jewish friends happy Passover "

• For me it's a tossup between D and F, with light-hearted ones being what I go out of my way to avoid

• fashion and animals