My life is about to change forever. What do I do?

In 593 points I will attain "Guru" status. What do I do with this new power/title/enrichment? Will it help me solve the problems of the world? Will I be able to bestow happiness on the less fortunate? Will books and movies be written about me? Will I be able to create rainbows from my smile? Will I be able to strike down the misery of trolls everywhere? Most importantly, how can I get these 593 points to find out once and for all?

• Guru status is the first stage to unlocking the mysteries of the universe.
  • I'm just here to accumulate my own points towards total personal enlightenment
3mo I would also like to know the experiences of the mighty who've attained this pinnacle before me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The day it finally happens you will look around you at the world and wonder if things have really changed. Although it's hard to believe, you'll still feel pretty much like you always have. You'll go through your normal routines. You'll check out what's happening on GaG without really thinking about it. But then, gradually, this new dawn will begin to make its presence felt. You'll feel a deeper sense of obligation to the lost and helpless who post. You'll feel the greater sense of responsibility. It will be normal for you to second guess yourself and wonder if you truly merit your new title. But then you'll settle in and carry on, albeit with the knowledge that others have gone before you and that you must follow in their footsteps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be proud of your Hard Work and Great Guru Accomplishment and Continue to Help Others. Next is Master of your Domain, this Takes a bit longer. You will surely Make it.
    However, when there is No Other Level to go to, Continue to Accumulate the Points so you can Take More Advantage of the Gag Gifts without it Affecting the Points to Get to a Level that doesn't Exist after Master.
    Good luck and Good Going, @SarahsSummer xx

What Guys Said 13

• Well done - I remember on my old account how excited I was to get "Guru" and when I got "Master", I couldn't care less - I won't lie to you, it does give you a buzz for a day or two seeing the black label but it fades and some people even feel a little put off by it, getting the urge to answer the odd questions that arise "There is nothing special about being Masters or Gurus just activity, all users are equal in my eyes".

• Haha Sarah, I've been guru for a month or 3 now and you know what?
    Nothing changed, I'm still Hans and no one calls me "sir" except when joking...
    So just stay Sarah and you'll be absolutely fine :D

• GURU = GAG lover, giving them no trouble over their poor client support and greedy policies... just sayin' ... YOU are too nice to be a guru! Make waves!

• Here is my like to help you get there closer!

• I myself just finnaly earned my second Amazon giftcard. Anyway, I think you shoud use your power to find out what happened to all the other named ranks besides guru and master.

• Congrats, once you get that black badge: be real and delete this account then start again. lel

• Guru status will help you solve the mysteries of the universe! :-D

• You still have a long way to go, you have to master the super saiyan god mode (plus your hair turns blue) I'd you ever want a chance to beat gold freeza.

• I'm almost there too I need 533 points to be guru!! Lol

• Be prepared to be asked a lot more questions.

• How much points is it to begin with?

20,000

That's nothing compared to gold freeza's power levels. Goku in his super saiyan god form was getting tossed around by Gold Freeza, they only beat him because freeza didn't take the time to master his new form.

@Miezko

I am aware. I just meant to state Vegeta was already at 18.000 meaning that 20.000 in the Dragonball Universe at this point is close to nothing when its up in the millions already

• How many points is guru status?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• 1 step closer to master rank after that. :)

• You're about to find out what's behind the curtain.

media3.giphy.com/media/jzw9G5Yvi2PXW/giphy.gif

• Your third eye will open on the revelation day.

• You share your recognised wisdom with the world. :)

• Oh, welcome to the player's club! 😎😝

• Believe it or not, this isn't the first time a question like this has popped up.

• Your wisdom is appreciated by many.

• Guru status unlocks the gate to the mysteries of the world. You will have so much wisdom! Use your power wisely :)

• They always cancel my account before I get that close = MY BADGE of courage standing up to the ad-money-hungry GAG idiots + trolls, turning the tables back on them (but I get the GAG blame b/c they love trolls... = clicks = ad-money)

• We get points?

• It made very little difference to me personally. Nothing changed.

• All hail Guru Sarah. Please, don't stop coming here to enlighten us all with your wisdom.