What is your worst part about GAG?

All of the closed-minded males on here hurt this website in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is more of a recent rule, but the fact you can't post more than three questions in a day, unless you're a Guru, or Master level, and this goes along with the fact we have to wait 24 hours (Regardless of how many "Opinions" are on it) to pick a "Most Helpful Opinion" for a question. These new rule changes are REGRESSIVE for this website.

That, my friend, is my worst part about GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Cowardly women who constantly go anonymous?

• Anons...

• The rising level of angry, racist, sexist, bigoted assholes who use "free speech" to post their repugnant opinions.

• The way how the site stuffs a shit ton of obnoxious advertisements down your throat in exchange for your own opnion.

• Adblock plus.

• You could say the same thing about Google.

• @TheWaterBear At the very least Google does it sensible. I never block or have an issue with adsense ads. Its at max 3 banners and usually nicely integrated. Its the endless redirects, video/audio ads and russian bridge spam that this site is filled with that makes me upset.

• - Closeminded-ness is subjective.
    - Plenty of close minded females as well on here. Only males bother you? How sexist.
    - If you're not close minded why are you bothered by their opinions on something? Different people have different opinions.

• Almost all of the closed minded people on here are males.

• And this is your judgement based on the number of people you have encountered on this site?

Which is what? 0.5% of total gag population.
      How accurate do you think it can be?

• The worst? Sexist questions like this asked by anons who preach at everyone but are too coward to reveal themselves while doing so.

• Getting stalked and getting unsolicited nudes from pervy females :(

• Anon and the stupid pregnancy questions

• the female close-minded ones too.

• Your definition of 'closed-minded' simply means you do not agree with them, and you don't want men to have autonomy.

• 1. SJWs
    2. Anons (depending oon the question)
    3. People who can't take an opinion so they report you cause they're big crybabies

• The worst thing about this site are all the close minded women who never accept being in the wrong. Or accept the bad traits in their gender. That's all pink anon.

• You, definitely you.

• There are a lot of really stupid people here. A painful amount.

• Everyone who isn't me

• the tons and tons of thigh gap, penis and turkish questions

• luff the bait, babe

• Meeee

• People who lie or give dishonest answers because they think they will be better received or accepted to improve their notoriety. Reddit suffers from this problem to an even worse degree.

• I made a good friend on here and then I hurt her... (not physically before someone freaks out)

• All the close minded females. The bitter butthurt females that insult you when you have said nothing sexist and the ones that just hate men for no good reason.

• Women who go around saying that smaller penises are worthless/useless, instead of just simply saying "I prefer bigger ones."

• Haters, evil witches, and overall bad people who are hiding behind a religion to condone their poisoning and provoking opinions towards child abuse, like @AthleticMom

• 95% or more of the people here are total squares with no sense of humor and are too stupid to know when someone is trolling / joking.

It's no wonder most of the people here are virgins.

Also the dip shit republicons who regurgitate horseshit propaganda.

• Shuuuuuut Up

What Girls Said 16

• Pink anons

• Not everyone will always agree with you, I think that's the worst.

• You said it🍷

• I don't give GaG such a high importance that there's anything i would consider the "worst".

• Stupid people who go to anonymous all the time and those sex addict users.

• The way people ask a question... then when you answer it you get slammed if it isn't the answer they want.

• I can't stand the open minded males 😜

• The sarcastic smart-asses that like to comment under every opinion/answer questions no matter how irrelevant their input is.

• GAGgers that treat this site as pornhub or crags list. Anons. 😂😂 and sexism

• People who suck at reading comprehension.

• (laughing) Having to constantly translate or reconfirm my answers.

• The virgin hunter because he keeps running my friend off. And the admins do fuck all about him.

• close minded people
    childish people (the blockers)

• the mean people who write really mean things and drag you sown just because the think it's funny

• The butthurt. Like omfg.

• Ignorant or snot nose people.