How do I know who's blocked me?

Is there a way I can see if someone has me blocked on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently you can't.

If they block you, they probably wanted to hear something different from what you said, or they think you're against them.

Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. Not worth your time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• You want to message them or answer a question posted by them and you'll get a message that they blocked you, making it unable to message

• yes because when you go to reply to a comment of their's, it says either you has blocked them or that that person has blocked you and you already know if it was you that blocked them.

• If you try and answer their questions and jt won't let you.

• You can't your fucked you just have to try and reply then it wll say

• You can't answer someone's question or message them if they block you

• Messaging them or trying to comment on their opinion is a few.

• When you try and answer a question they have posted or comment on an opinion or ask them a PM.

• ye try messaging them and it won't let u ;)

What Girls Said 6

• You'd have to message the person or try to comment on one of their opinions or questions.

• You don't until you write an answer and then it says you've been blocked.

• well there's no list of people who have blocked you like there is a list for people you block but they should totally make one so I can see all the pussies that blocked me on here

• Basically, if you try to post on something of theirs and you get an error message that reads "You cannot post! You have been blocked by the user or you have blocked the user!"

• I don't think so. Although the it would be nice to know when you're blocked.

• why do u care? probably idiots to begin with.