Have you ever added one of your gag friends as a friend on Facebook?

How long were you friends on gag before you added them on Facebook? & what'd it take for you to know you could add them?

0|1
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I accepted one.
    "& what'd it take for you to know you could add them"
    Years of frequent communication.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really use FB, I have a few on Snapchat tho

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I added @this_is_my_username when we met about a month ago. I'd say we've known each other for 3 months on G@G and she's my homey and I confirm that she's not a catfish :p

2|0
    0|0
    • Homie!!! you know that's the only thing Im grateful for! that GAG connected us!!! :P and yes he aint' no catfish!! **me** a catfish nah... I ain't as goodlooking as you.

by the way hot profile pic ;)

• @This_is_my_username, yes, I'm grateful that we
      comnected! I just wish I would've came around the same time as I did last year :(

And I can confirm that you're attractive! You're always selling yourself... umm... short! Lmao :p

• @BeerFarts I see what you did there! you smart smart man :P selling my self... SHORT!! bahahahah i never laughed so much!! :) Clever man.

media.giphy.com/media/3oGRFGwmLM7hORixKo/giphy.gif

You should have!!! they're so many things i wish i could have shown you guys. But so little time and a little cool :P

• i have, yes. Actually. i have several gager's added on facebook now. I've known them for at least a few months first

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have Facebook however I have one gager on instagram.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't have face book

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never have yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah i haven't
    there's a only a few i probbaly would add
    I dont like most of you people lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not on Facebook, I have followed one on my Instagram account.

I did unfollow him again though a few days ago, we had a kind of argument, and since my instagram account is locked, he doesn't have the chance to see my profile.

I don't wanna deal with stupid people anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • I get you, I don't like dealing with stupid people either

• No, but I have 2 on Skype.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have two GaG associates on Facebook. One I found and friend requested (Sluggo, my good buddy :) ) and the other Facebook suggested to me, which was very creepy as the only place I have his contact details was in my Whatsapp messenger. So Facebook must have read the details there and then suggested him on Facebook... nothing is private!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only added the catfish sandplanet on Facebook. Now I don't really add them on there. I do have a few people on Snapchat and I can confirm they're not catfish lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have not. Facebook has suggested a couple of them to me, weirdly enough.

And I had someone from GaG that I don't even associate with message me on fb

But otherwise no I keep it separate

1|0
    0|0
    • Facebook knows more than they should about us. this is the illusion of privacy on the internet, nothing is private EVER.

• Show All
    • Because we're friends so we've exchanged names and I know what their faces look like?

• Ooh okay

• No.

Snapchat, Whatsapp, Kik, Skype, and very few have my number (outside of Whatsapp ofc).

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't really use Facebook.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do FB anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once then the guy blocked me on here because I proved him wrong on like four or five questions on here. I though tit was pretty hilarious lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of hard to do when I don't have Facebook.

1|0
    0|0