GAG can be so not fair and stupid agree?

There's so many rules that it gets boring, like you can't say anything hurtful to anyone or swear without it getting removed.. Like people need to get over it lol and I made another account so I could ask more questions cause your limited with questions (that's another think that's stupid) and they removed it? Why cause they said it confuses other people? Okay then. Too many rules

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been doing fine calling people cunts on here for a long time. I guess I'm just that endearing.
    The funniest thing is seeing how I transitioned from 2011 to now. Probably the only website I don't put on the super happy :D :D :D face I use everywhere else online and vent my bile.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• That's because it's full of people. And people are unfair and stupid. Oh, you mean the actual website. Well, same thing applies.

Though, in particular, I'm' rather abrasive a lot of the time, and I only get my shit taken down occasionally, when I'm actively aggressive and not just abrasive. As for the guidelines on what questions you can ask, ehhh, I think they're fair enough.

• I don't like the question limit early on, but they probably have to limit it so people don't go nuts. There has to be some level of decency standard, but pretty much all kinds of stuff can be said...

I mostly don't like the 1000 char limit..

Lets be honest now it's a shitty site (this comment will probs get removed for saying shitty) and people take it too seriously

I think it is an awsome site.

• There's always gonna be rules and regulations in life. Just get used to it. Just think of this site didn't have any. Your probably wanna cut your own eyes out lol. Especially if that sausquatch hairy dude would keep posting those dumb questions nude lmao

• I don't mind the first one. It takes away the negativity, the drama. I don't mind it.
    But I do agree, the limited questions really bother me, even though I don't ask much atm

• Life in general has too many rules.

• as long as the person you're saying shit to can read it once... then it's effective.

• I suspect a lot depends on which mod happens to see your post.

• When GaG is life you feel the need to go against the grain 🙂

• You are only allowed one account. Also when your level increases you question limit increases.

I know but why? And I know but it's abit stupid like getting points? Why can't it just be a simple ask questions answer them you know

Because people, like you, want to get around the rules and they also like to pretend like they're two people to make themselves sound more right.

Because spam and abuse. I wouldn't want a bunch of blue anons spamming my feed about whether women like hairy bodies or not

• Everywhere has rules, get used to it

What Girls Said 8

• ... there aren't really that many rules. You can find the handful of rules that do exist here, to clear up any confusion: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

I don't see why you felt the need to make a second account solely to bitch and moan, though?

• Funny how my comment was *INSTANTLY* removed for "nonsense" yet others who were vulgar and offensive remained up.

*Still PO'd *

I remember you telling me about it. I agree that it was total nonsense! If anything, you were doing the QA a favor!

@BeerFarts - Slowly getting over it... & Thank you. Made me a little happier. ^.^

• Oh, you can definitely swear without it being removed, I swear in pretty much every post. I think that perhaps there are too many strict rules and the site can definitely be unfair.

• You're exaggerating. I'm a mod and I've sworn and said hurtful things to several people and it was never removed. You just can't be a bitch and call people names and be racists and why would you want to?

Also, you can't have two accounts, if someone reported this thread to an admin, they will look up your IPN because admins can see who anonymous posters are. And they'll ban this account that you're on.

Aw I'm so sad :( please don't tell the admin people this site is my life! Lmao

I kinda figured it was your life since you bothered to make 2 accounts

• inconveniences trolls so I like it

• " you can't say anything hurtful to anyone "

that's not a bad thing.

• And too many changes and even Favoritism too.
    Stupid is as Stupid gets.

Naked girls asses are ok and cock questions too. stupid.

• I no longer care.