Are you going to enter the G@G Video Contest to try to win the $100 gift card?

I noticed G@G is running a big video contest and the top prize is a $100 Amazon gift card. I was thinking of entering and giving it a try.

Are you going to enter? The contest announcement with the details can be found here.

1|1
15|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not expecting much entries. People are afraid to shoot themselves and it's reasonable. They signed up to an anonymous site for a reason. So, the competition would be very easy. I guess if I created a video, I'd easily win one of the three prizes, but I won't because I cannot give my best right now as I'm having the hardest time of my life these days, it's kinda do or die situation, I don't have a right budget and a team I wanted right now.
    I just hope they conduct this contest again in a few years.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going to until I realised you have to interview other people!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I was thinking of doing it. I'm just going to go around campus, and to make things less awkward I'll just say "it's for a class project." Then I'll ask them a completely absurd question and see what they say lol. I have some questions in mind, but I'm not set on anything. I figure it'll be fun 👍. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna get a friend to hold a camera for me or what.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , not my idea of fun putting that kind of pressure for a lousy $100.00 gift card. Heck I wouldn't do it for $100.00 cash money

1|0
    0|0
  • I won the $20 gift card from one contest before. That $100 gift card is mighty tempting so I might go for 2 for 2!

1|0
    0|0
  • No that would reveal too much of the mystery that is me. Plus I'm hiding from the evil clowns that try to follow me. cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/.../...own-services.jpeg

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people will enjoy doing the video and watching them plus the site gets a push on the YouTube.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a $100? Nah... come on... make it interesting... $1000 for a vid contest would be better.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah I never have entered those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao shameless plug GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could be guaranteed victory, I'd still decline to participate.

0|0
    0|0
  • i already won

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I don't have a camera to do so plus I'm not too keen on showing my face on the internet however I do think it's a really fun contest idea and I look forward to seeing the submissions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, all because it involves people and I don't have any kind of transportation for that. Along with not enough physical friends to ask that kind of thing.

Now if it was a video that didn't involve people I would do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have free time, maybe.
    I already do film work as my job so it would be another project for me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't need money or have a group of people to question considering I live an under populated suburb.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's not enough money in the world, it's nice but what's the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't think many are going to enter it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No It's easier to just work a few more hrs.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not feeling it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't have the tech I need, let alone the will to actually talk to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe but I hate my voice but i'll figure out something xD

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it gave me inspiration for something else!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not

0|0
    0|0