Why do people on this site think they are better than anyone else for various reasons?

E. g. i saw a post today by women who were asking how to basically manipulate men into getting what they want

I then saw a post about a woman who wants to manipulate men again but using their high sex drive to her advantage... how cruel can people be these days? Why would anyone go out of their way to manipulate someone into doing something. She then went on to talk about how she can get free drinks from men at a club and then leave as soon as she gets what she wants. Women like her are just annoying and wonder why men get pissed off at them sometimes.
Another question is why men give out free drinks to girls at clubs, they won't get anything back most of the time, it's like me giving someone money for free, you won't get it back. It's dumb and i think it should stop.

I know I've only listed ones about women but these are just the ones I've noticed and got to me.

Updates:
3mo and you wonder*

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're human.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

If you read my post you would understand why im annoyed.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I agree but I don't think this should be accepted as the norm because if everyone is for equality then this is an issue which should be looked at too.

• 3mo

But it isn't accepted as the norm. Not like anyone who's of sane mind thinks that manipulation is ok. Those who do it don't care at that point.

What Girls Said 2

• Its survival of the fittest 😂

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

It's not even funny, I'm asking a serious question

• Show All
    • 3mo

Big boobs are a super human trait

• 3mo

No, boobs don't really manipulate guys if I'm being honest with you, it's sex people want.

• In all honesty, I don't think that person was a girl, and if they were they were trying to wind people up.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Maybe so but this is a issue which i believe needs to be tackled because it does happen quite a lot.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yeah, good luck with that... you have met humans before right? Some of them are just assholes.

• 3mo

I know, it's just annoying. I know guys do it too probably especially younger guys but yeah. It is a problem though, no doubt about that.

What Guys Said 5

• Manipulation has been going on forever. Is it right, no, but that's just life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It shouldn't be though, if we want equality things like this shouldn't still happen.

• 3mo

I agree. It's really bad that we pretty much tear each other down. But in that there are those who don't behave that way and those are the people who we should stick with.

• because it's one of the inherit traits of people that willingly answer random questions. since they assume they can effectively answer most questions, they'll assume they're superior; because the askers are coming to the people with answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you get old enough you'll come to realize that resourcefulness isn't cruelty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because that's what most people are like.

0|0
    0|0
  • these people are just trolling dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Are you sure?

• 3mo

i think its safe to assume this. i mean can you take these people serious?