What's the meaning behind your username?

So I don't really have a meaning behind mine. I just was trying to pick a username and I couldn't think of anything and I came across this tumblr picture:
What's the meaning behind your username? So now you know! 😱 Lol it's funny because I get a lot of jokes about my username.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always get questions about mine since I write kind of serious posts but have this kind of silly name.

I signed onto this site after stumbling across an interesting question looking up a topic to which I really wanted to write a response. I didn't think I'd write any more responses or was so interested in being a member, so I just tried some quick user names off the top of my head.

All were taken, so then I just tried random things off my mind. At the end I tried "ak47" (not because I love guns, but because I used to play video games), that was also taken. Then out of frustration I tried putting '666' -- bingo.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• "Older and wiser" refers to me being wiser than I was when I was younger, not being wiser than anyone else. I mentor several teens every year and I get called upon for advice, so I have begun to accept that I am someone who others look to for some words of wisdom, patience, or understanding.

• I was gonna originally go with UMadBro? as a username but I can't use a question mark symbol for the username. So instead I went with something else.

Check the avatar pic as the meaning behind my username. The avatar pic and the username fits together, at least according to other users I've asked about in "How Do I Look" section. My avatar pic used to be a terminator T800 endoskeleton smiling.

• I had an old account and I just picked out a name from my initials and postal code which was quite boring - I have had another account since then called Spirit_Is_Free which is my favourite lyric, Spiorad_Aisce is free spirt in Irish as a reference to my nationality and the lyric.

• Barrabus the Gray is a character in a book (one of my favorite fictional characters). He's the character that undergoes the most development throughout several series. He's not evil, more like amoral: he doesn't care about what other people consider right or wrong, he just does his job, and he wants to be the best at it. He originally went by another name but then he was enslaved by a magic sword, died of old age, and was resurrected as a younger version of himself by said sword.

I'm not enslaved by anyone or anything, thus Free instead of Gray.

• It was actually my Yahoo Answers username. I'm naturally a goofball so when I signed up for that site, I chose that name randomly on the spot because it's short, funny, and memorable. Lol.

When I signed up for G@G, I had the same mindset except that I didn't plan on showing my face at first.

When I found out that I couldn't change my username, I was fucked. Lol :p

• I speak the truth and try to be as honest as possible.

• Simple, I like reptiles and that is my pet bull snake named Hissy

• No meaning, it's just my real name and two first letter of my middle and last name.

• Mine i got from Major Victory on who wants to be a super hero, when he got costume overhaul he said " wow! Look at me, now im Major Shint Pants" i got a kick out of it so I've been using mr. ShinyPants since then, i think that was back in 2008 or 2006

• I just picked a stupid name in the moment that was in line with the stupid nature if the website. lol

• Tank is my nickname

• My closet is filled with polo shirts lol

• It came to me when I was 16 when I was more perverted than jester. There's also a deeper lesson behind it. But for now it's a reminder of who I was so I never forget where I started.

• i think its very simple and clear, lol :D

• I think the meaning is clear lizzy

• I wanna be a spirit with only 1 LUV and a key to opening the gateway to ma heart and sumday i wanna give it to the dream of ma gurl baby @elissadido so she could be the one and only that Allah sent for meh and the answer to ma prayers 💝💞💘

• I appreciate my soul and my life the most of all :)

• heyeverybody

• there is none... I mixed letters together until I got something I liked. maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't

• My sexual desires are divine.

• There was a king called Alexander the Great. So I made mine JustinTheGreat because its like im a king i guess

• Nothing, it is just a random variation of my internet identity since I didn't want this website to be associated with my internet identity and show up in search results about me.

• I'm that British lad.

• health cheat from GTA san andreas for PC. I spent a lot of time in airports when i was younger. My laptop and CJ were my escape

• 6'9" anonymous

• I support Bernie Sanders and I'm 16 years old.

• well, i'm a god

• The first 3 letters in a part of my name (muhammad) then the rest is my last name (balbisi)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24

• @99percentangel is a lovely Username... Very different here, dear.
    I have been on Gag for Over 2 years now. December 31, 2013 I found Gag and before the Clock struck Midnite, I became "Paris13," and Never looked back.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• *Everyone on Gag have Unique names. This is what makes up Gag Town. xx

• I was watching some commentaries and extra videos of Game of Thrones while I was opening this account (I had an account 2 years ago but deleted it), then Lyanna Mormont popped up as my username. LOL. Earlier my account name was SpellthiefLux, because I like Lux at League of Legends with Spellthief skin.

• Elissa Dido is the founder of Carthage in modern Day Tunisia.
    It's a historical reference to my heritage I guess.

• Its literally my initial and last name lol.

• Latin version of 'autumn'

• Ah, well, I'm a lady, and I'm empathetic. Creative, I know.

• It's really obvious and if it isn't people need to brain better

• She owns a T-Shirt ware house demolition company named Teawrecks

• I was being a smartass

• I came up with it on the spot. It's cuz I'm a redhead and I dunno why millennials like to call ourselves queens xD

• there is a song in Portuguese that has your username on it and everytime I read it I start hearing the song hahaha my name is Alice and the day I created gag someone had told me something like " are u lost Alice?"

• Lol some guy joked about my username and was like "99% angel? I'll make you 99% devil" lmao I thought what was funny. And one time I was wrong about something and this other guy was harassing me about it this other girl said "Give her a break she's only 99% angel" lol XD I thought it was funny.

• i meant to write danielle69 but my hand spasmed

• I love dandelions ❤️❤️

• I am la femme fatale

• Mine = a nick name given to me by an author friend.

• Just my first name + rose lol

• the fruit and the stage lighting.

• Dumb dare from high school that stuck. Want to change it.

• I really wish I could change mine too, butt he only way you can is by deleting yours and creating a new one but I'm already a editor on this one so I'm not gunna delete this account just so I can have a different username.

• haha I didn't know what else to put!

• i love puppies haha

• Derp Mudkip

• I was a bit obsessed with the arab culture a few months ago.

• No meaning whatsoever

• It means "storm" in the language from one of my favorite TV shows.

1 private opinion(s)