Where do I go to report bugs?

I found a bug, well it is not much of a bug, but it is something that in my honest opinion needs to be fixed. Due to the nature of the bug, I am not going to say what it is in public. Is it better for me to email support or message a admin about it?

Also I am not sure if it can be fixed or not, but it should be fixable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please contact us with all bug reports so we can look into it. Also let us know what device and browser you are using. You can message me directly or send a message to www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't noticed any weird bugs on my end of things. Contact the admins.

It is something that can be easily overlooked. It has been a issue with many websites.

It is not embarrassing or about a member. If you want to know I will PM you about it. Since it is something members probably shouldn't know about.

Oh ok. A technical thing I guess. I'm not a tech person really. There's likely nothing I can do about it, lol. I was just curious.

What Guys Said 1