Do you think GAG is a helpful and caring community?

"We strive to keep GirlsAskGuys a helpful and caring community for all" Do you think this site meets its goal?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• "It depends"

There are good people and they can give AMAZINGLY insightful advice and wisdom.

Then, there are the people who are ridiculous. They don't contribute, they start fights, or are just pessimistic and try to ruin your mood.

Overall? I know MANY more people I could reach out that would be "helpful and caring" compared to the... *others* on here.

Like you sixnine. <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• The website as a whole? No freaking way, not even close. They censor only what they want to censor.
    However, l03

• Not at all. Do you think so? If you ask me, I'd say people are more judgmental and antagonistic. What do you believe about the community?

• I think only some people on here are caring and nice, but that's like only a select few. There are too many bitter people. Then you have average people who don't care at all. Some people are just here for the laughs and gigs.

• That sounds about right.

• Nope.

More people would rather tear others down than help them.

• Gag to me is just entertaining escapism that ties in with my poorly paid writing gig... nothing more :P

• Helpful sometimes, caring not at all.

• It's rare when it is helpful but most of the time it's not.

• There are a few caring helpful people on GAG. In general it's far from caring & GAG makes it that way.

• yeah :D <3 just gotta ignore the soul suckers

• That would be a big fat no.

• It's helpful sometimes, but caring? HAHAHAHAHAA no.

• Too many mean people

• Honestly, no.

• bahahahahahahhahaahha... in what world?

What Guys Said 18

• This question for me falls under the premise of "It is what you make it?" - I have my radar on all the time maybe the site is helpful and caring 40% of the time if you look at it unfiltered BUT if you carefully pick out who to engage with, befriend, discuss things with etc the figure rises to near 100% - Life is not perfect, you may make wrong picks but usually the vast majority for me are good.

• Helpful, yeah sometimes.

Caring, rarely.

• Helpful? No
    Caring? Noooooooooooooooooo

• Nope it ain't. But whatcha gonna do? Nothing really. You live and you learn.

• I try to be a helpful, caring, helpful, and sexy Gager to make this place a better place :)

• Lmao it's more of 98% sexually frustrated nerds who still haven't made it to first base

• if you know the right people.

• Not when I'm online.

• no not really.

• Na. Most people are on here to level up and win prizes. I don't think most people genuinely care.

• Some are some aren't

• No, there are a lot of shitheads here.

• There are great people on here but as a whole? not so much.

• Hell naw! I'm the most unhelpful and uncaring person here lol

• Big nope

• Yea it's pretty useful

• Wellll

As a community I would say no. But there are individuals I've really benefitted from meeting and their are individuals who I believe I've helped a lot. And I think a lot of us have that experience.

The questions and opinions are just a diversion and social place and occasional discussion. The messaging is where all the real advice and bonding... And drama... Happen.

• I hate drama lol but I like everything else

• It's why I'm usually anon now.

There are people I talk to but I have no 'public' profile here any more.