Does everyone on GAG take GAG so seriously?

Everyone takes it so serious like masters, gurus etc like wtf lol and points 😂 and contests. Like why can't it just be a grown up questions and answers site. It's so childish and the gurus and stuff take this site like its their job, on here 24/7. Everyone's gonna hate now but idgas. Also don't say "get off they site then" cause I am I'm deleting my account

• Yes they do they are losers
  • No they don't (I'm one of those losers)
  • Your question will be removed cause GAG are babies
Not to mention people suck up the gurus etc ass like their gods.. Lul
You are all SINNERS! Burn in hell!

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you're taking it quite seriously yourself

• Aw babe lick me out

• If you're good too

• Yep 🍆

Most Helpful Girl

• They do, you'd be surprised. So many people say they don't take it seriously, but they do, that's why they have such animosity in the comments they write and they love to judge others.

Truthfully, even though I'm a mod and an editor, I'm not sure I'll still be using G@G within the next couple of months. Too many immature people here.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm an Enlightened Master and I mostly talk about poop.

• I do not take things serious at all on the net.. I look at it more as entertainment then anything else.. But I do like this site and will try always to give my honest opinion on most anything.. but there are some questions I would not dare go near

• I don't get these contests either. Oh and goodbye.

• To each their own - Another easy Xper point

• I don't, but you don't see my complaining about senseless shit on here 🙂

• I dont even take GAG opinions or advice's seriously...80% of the opinions are generally retarded.
    So we are in the same boat.

• If you have time complainin about it. You're
    the one with no life.

• Well that ended poorly.

• I just reached guru.. Just wondering when am I getting my rimjob you keep talking about.

• Lol. I don't take it serious. I get amazon gift cards for killing spare time.

• I never too GAG seriously

• I fucking do bitches

• I like the way you think sexy pink anon you still here lol

What Girls Said 15

• Literally speaking it is a question and answer site. That is its main purpose. Masters/gurus etc are just level ups (the more you are on the site and earn xper points) the more it will show. Contests happen to get users of GaG to join in and use their creativity, it's something to do and have fun. There is rewards with that too.

What is so childish? Some people take this site seriously because there are some serious questions that need serious answers. I don't see that being an issue. We are here to help others or ask for help. Having fun along the way. Whatever and however you define "fun" is up to you.

• get over yourself is all I'm gonna tell you. if you find the entire system of GaG and its users annoying, then you are making a wonderful decision in leaving.

• I give ZERO chits little girl with no social life, your a master? Well then your really going somewhere in life 😉

• lol bye boo. I'm done with ur shit 😂

• Me to boo, me to

• Says the anonymous, you sound stupid.

If you don't like it, it's the best to leave.

I think you are the only one who is a loser, though.

Neither of these options.

• The fucks I give are slim to none

• The Only thing I really take Seriously here is helping Others with their Problems.
    Good luck. xx

• Not childish... just gives some credit where it's due... So those people usually have more experience on this site and give better advice. Not necessarily, but usually.

• Aren't you the one taking it seriously because no one cares or goes around making a post about it but you do. Clearly you care enough

• I don't notice this, but okay then.

• Bruh points to get an Amazon gift card makes it worth it, idgaf.

• i like GAG... no complains

• I don't know I mean it took me 3 years on here to hit guru. Hahaha

• But points and contests give you dem amazon monies!!!

• 😱OMG u just spoke my mind!! 😑Like duh who doesn't think that their losers LMFAO!!!

• O_O
    GaG drama at its best!
    Splendid! >_<

• The gurus don't know what the hell they're talking about they just like to talk and think they are gurus. And if you criticize them they start cursing and yelling at you. They take this website seriously. I don't

• Lol i agree with you. People on here are sooo childish and lack a social life. I'm only here whenever i have free time and i hardly ever go on here. People that are gurus, masters, editors think they're superior it's hilarious. People need to get a life