Do you treat people differently depending on their MHO%?

If someone with a high MHO (most helpful opinion) percentage shares an opinion to your question, do you automatically give them MHO? Regardless of what they say?
OR do you give it to the person with the best response?

• Yes. I give people MHO if their percentages are high.
  • No. I give it to the person that provides the best or most helpful response.
  • Sometimes.
  • I don't give MHO's.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I give it to the best response. But if I can't decide I prioritize anonymous, then low MHO and then high MHO last. Cause people with high MHO have had plenty MHOs already so better to give it to someone else. But anonymous first cause I respect my fellow anonymous GaGers

Most Helpful Girl

• No, their percentage is irrelevant to me. I don't notice it much, I just check mine from time to time out of curiosity. The majority of my questions aren't seeking advice on things and if it is it's about computer issues or what food to eat or something. When I do pick a MH it's based on the response I feel was the best.

What Guys Said 12

• Hell no. even those with a high MHO can give less than helpful answers. I also don't go by age either. I've given MHO to 13-14 yr olds because of great input.
    it also doesn't help that I've found out there is a bureaucratic system where people give MHO to those they know or are friends with... regardless of whether they had a useful opinion or not.

• I try not to let outside factors influence my decision and judge solely on the content of the answer.

• No way. I don't pay attention to that stuff. I always award the MHO to the ones that can answer my questions the best. I don't play favorites either.

• Yes. Those with less than me are the salt of the earth.

• It has no sway in my choice of MHO. In fact I shake my head in disgust at few GaGers with a high MHO% who ass kiss to get MHO. Nor do I care about my MHO%. I'm mostly just a smart ass.

• I honestly don't respect MHO rates, because there are some MHO's that are just ridiculous. I only go off of a case by case. If you answered my question or made an insightful observation on my take, MHO.

• No way just cuz they got a high MHO percentage doesn't mean squat.

• no, I don't give a fuck about those numbers

• I don't even know what that means.

• www.reactiongifs.us/.../oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

I do it so I can close questions.

• No I don't treat them differently

• No, not really.

What Girls Said 8

• No, they may have absolutely no experience on the topic I'm asking advice on so I try to read everyone's opinions thoroughly.

• Nah, I give MHO to whoever helped the most, made me laugh the best, or whom I had the best conversation with overall.

• i dont even look at MHO%

• Anyone can give a stupid answer regardless of MHO% I just pick the best responses on min.

• No...

• No... I give it to the one that least pisses me off.

• No, it's whoever has the best response. I'm not here for the popularity contest, that's why I post anonymously.

• The person who provides the best answer that actually shows they put some thought into it gets MHO, it has nothing to do with MHO percentage i don't even notice that.