What is something you're working on to improve your gag experience?

I'm fairly honest and blunt and I'm not going to lie a little rude too. I want to learn how to be more compassionate towards others while still delivering the honest answers they need to hear.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to learn "diplomacy" haha. It's not difficult, you just have to say things nicely, using words that say what need to be said but won't sound rude...

In my case, I try to be as honest as possible in my opinions, but sometimes I measure what I say either for personal or cultural reasons (some things would scare non Brazilians haha).

• Yeah, I always tell people "it's not what you say, it's how you say it." But for me personally it's really hard to do online than in person. xD But you're absolutely right and I certainly know what you mean. I think there's some things island people say as well that would freak people out.

• Haha well at least you're aware of the cultural differences and try to show respect to each. Jamaicans are very rude and honest. They what's on their mind no matter how inappropriate. Sometimes I wish my grandma could think twice about what she says in public but it's like she doesn't have a filter lol.

• haha it must be fun to visit Jamaica and see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• tryna build friendships witih people who r different than me

What Guys Said 13

• Getting one more gift card before closing my account

• I think I agree with your last sentence. I am always looking at my GaG usage style to keep it fresh and entertaining for me. I do feel the more engaged I am, the more I can give to the site and the users which in turn gives back to me. I suppose I go by the saying "You Get Back What Effort You Put In".

• I'm always very kind and compassionate towards others on this website. I think I need to work on being more assertive and upfront.

• Maybe stop goofing off so much and start offering more solid advice. Lol. I'm fully capable of doing that but I get lazy. It's much easier to goof off :)

• Just try not to be judgmental when you answer. You can still be blunt and honest, just don't be a dick about it.

• I want to write more mytakes. Respond to less questions.

• I'm learning how to coat trees in sugar!

• I'm learning how to care for the pink anons and blue anons

• I think I should stop worrying a lot.

• Getting to know more and more of awesome people on here.. and maybe we will meet one day ^^

• Scouting

• I'm trying to learn how to get laid everyday.

• The place is full of really tiny "bodybuilders" who seem to think that they're some kind of big deal. Throw them in prison and see how "alpha" they are. Not very. There's a reason guys like this are hounded out of bodybuilding sites. They're small and they're weak. Everyone needs to stop sucking up their asses: Girls, they're not going to sleep with you. Guys, they're really not going to sleep with you!

What Girls Said 8

• Haha I love most of your answers actually and maybe I've missed some, but don't recall any rude ones.🤔

• I'm trying to avoid high confrontational topics. I just can't handle extra stress in my life right now.

• I became more open minded

• I am going to try and not take the bait on some of these controversial questions.

• Honesty... Are you like this?

Your fat, ugly and disgusting which is why no one likes you.

Your stupid and can't do anything right.

Do you do stuff like this?

• Oh goodness no, that's not being honest at all that's just being mean. I'm talking about real honesty.

• Gag is actually my escape.
    I am working on myself offline to improve my life experience.

• Most of the time I'm being sarcastic tbh lol, but never disrespectful.

• Continue to be honest and don't argue too long with people who just won't listen or approach your opinion with an open mind. Accept that people will always be stuck in their one-sided ways.