Why are there so many bitter people on this site?

I've seen sooo many bitter men and women.

For example:
I saw a woman call all men disgusting pigs because apparently they all use women which just isn't true. I'll admit that a minority of men do use women though which I'll never understand why but there is a minority of women who use men too.
I also saw a woman say that a man would never care if he his friends with benefits or one night stand pregnant. Do some woman honestly think men do not have any emotions at all? anybody would care if they got a woman pregnant whether they loved her or not, of course there is a minority of men who wouldn't care which sucks but it's a minority but again there is a minority of women who wouldn't care if they got pregnant too.

I saw a man blaming women for being shallow and for having high standards in terms of men, it's dumb both men and women have standards and each to their own. Some women like some men other women don't like and some men like women other men don't like.

This post won't stop these idiots but I just wanted to know why they feel a need to do things like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's GaG lol

• I just hate that they spread their negativity

• This site is a question site. Is it no wonder that people are so hateful and bitter when they/we don't know much about the opportunitie sex. Coincidence or not? Lol

• Even if I try to explain to them how they are wrong they just call me a liar lol. I would be okay with it if they actually took on what people say but they don't they just want to spread their views and if someone else says anything different then they are wrong apparently.

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is like an emotional shit hole for many people. They also blast their racist, misogynistic and xenophobic rants also...

• I agree, i just don't want people to actually take on what these people say.

• I know. I hope that they don't!

What Girls Said 5

• This is the dark cave of the internet where all the bitter people can hide and express their thoughts anonymously, duh.

• This site uniquely allows people to let off steam or ask sensitive questions, so people come on here to let it out and not face repercussion of being identified.

• I feel like they are spreading negativity by doing so though

• Yeah. they end up making themselves feel better but strangers feel worse. I think the best solution is just to take the internet in doses. It can be a great thing and also a very demotivating thing.

• I agree, thank you :)

• look at the media. it pits the sexes against each other. My theory anyway.

• I agree with this to some extent, why would you want us to go against each other though?

• you tell me and we would both know buddy

• I literally have no clue.

• Because they can be anonymous!

• reflects real life

• Real life is far from this lol.

• the people r the same except irl they don't air out their insecurities and beliefs.

• True.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't pay attention to them, m8, women are sweethearts.

• 1|1
  • I just say keep the radar on and gloss over the posts that don't interest you.

• Because we're all a bunch of lonely, sad misfits that struggle being who we are and worry too much what other people think.

• Why do so many people misuse the word 'bitter'?

• That's the best word to use without getting your question removed.

• I'm taking it your a bitter man.

• No. Not at all. I'm actually pretty damn happy with my life. But words mean things, especially when dealing with text since you don't have the other person's body language and facial expressions to help put things in context or differentiate between legit anger and sarcasm.

And I find it rather perturbing when people throw out shaming language so they can just dismiss someone else's opinion. It's a sure sign of a small, weak, squeaky-clean brain.

• What did you expect? People with problems are bitter.

• Tbh I'm a single lonely virgin male and I'm not exactly ok with it, but I don't hate others for it either

• The minority make the majority in this country, it only takes a few rotten apples to ruin it for the rest of us, just like they keep making new laws because a few idiots ruined it for the rest of the majority, unfortunately it will always be this way