How can someone get banned from this site?

Why do others come back when they are banned?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont know... why are you trying to do something and dont want to get ban?

• No just curious

• why do you say that?

• well if you're asking about getting banned i'd think you want to do something that gets you ban or want to see if something you do will get you ban

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this website doesn't ban the email address used in creating the accounts, so you could just keep making new accounts with the same email address. Which is unusual for a website because usually a site than bans you also bans the email address and you can't use it again.

What Girls Said 2

• If they have posts removed constantly for violating site rules, they can be banned.

• Omg 😱 I didn't know u could get banned on this site 😖😖😖

• Yup sure can but don't worry your in the green *thumbs up* it's only when you go out of your way to piss people off that you really need to start worrying about that kind of stuff.

• @Phoenix98 It's a really really long story but yah something like that! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol no need to tell it and ah I see.

What Guys Said 7

• Simple reasons is they broke the rules and after warnings got banned, Part two no way to stop a person setting up a new account, all you need is new email or facebook etc

• Pissing people off
    Harassment either sexual or just in general
    Stalking

Things like that.

• If they misbehave and not follow guidelines. I keep reporting them, I'm a mod

• post cheese pizza

• Post nudes.

• They should also ban IPs.

• Nice question