Which is usually the most controversial topics here on gag 1) feminism 2) abortion or 3) vegans?

These tend to be the most heated argument from my observation. You can also give other eg. If you want.

• feminism
  • abortion
  • vegans

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on the site's purpose alone, feminism.

Most Helpful Guy

• -Feminism
    -Nice guys
    -Turkish people
    -Western world... Which I still don't get why people say that shit 😑
    -Vegans

I'm definitely missing something, though 🤔

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 8

• I would say Feminism or Gender rights but depending on what is trending can stir things up "Donald Trump" or "Brexit" for example.

• For me it's abortion because that involves murder

• feminisim by a huge margin but now i gotta ask are you a cis white male if you are you need to stop this opression, check your privilige and quit with both your macro and micro agressions !!! :P

• Feminism because without them we wouldn't have the worlds most evil act which is abortion. They also are mostly vegans and promote it. So you see it is them that cause all the problems.

• Definitely feminism

• turkey.

• Feminism

• Eating your aborted babies is the paradigm of recycling and the perfect example of how women can be self sufficient and don't need no man---spermbanks