How to fix a notification bug?

Someone sent me a follower request and I approved it, though now it keeps saying like I haven't but they're on my followers now.

Has anyone else had this issue?

• I have
  • I haven't

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a notification that won't disappear after you've checked it, please try going to your actual notifications page (click the bell icon) and from there, you should see a button that says "Mark all as read" in the top right corner. If you click that button, it should clear all of your notifications. If that does not work, just let us know and we can look into the issue from our end.

What Guys Said 6

• I have that a few times but usually I just let it go and with time it works itself out a bit like the ghost notifications.

• I've had that problem, it's stupid. lol

• I haven't and I couldn't lol

• Not sure

• I haven't, but maybe you can try and redo this, like disapproving and approving again?

• I have no followers xD

What Girls Said 9

• I've had that issue before, it finally went away when I went into my notification tab and marked all as read.

• LOLOL! I turned mine off because of that!

It happened for EVERY notification.

If you figure it out, please let me know. :}

• I haven't I just wait 48 hours.

• I think you have to go to the actual notification page. Like, next to your username in the top corner, click on the bell and it'll take you there and then click on the notification.

• Go to your settings and uncheck the "receive notifications when someone follows me/requests to follow me". Save, and then turn it back on later.

• Ya I have this problem all da time. Just like read all. It all go away

• Go to your settings and mark all notifications as 'read'. Happens to me a lot.

• Click on view all notifications
    Then click on mark notifications as all read

• I've had this issue before. Just go your settings and select all your notifications as read.