Is anyone actually going to do the video contest?

With this new contest and what it asks for, I seriously don't see many people doing it at all. Mainly due to the fact that you have to ask other people in real life questions. Which most don't even want others to know they even use this site. Then for people who truly don't have anyone this ends up making them feel pretty down about that fact.
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/a28937-gag-user-video-contest-one-burning-question

• I am
  • I'm not

Most Helpful Guy

• I do have worries for the popularity of the contest entry - You see questions about your usage of GaG, a lot of people like to keep it private - I feel it is attempt by the site to move towards a social media platform as well as a private Q & A platform to gain more users. Personally I see no harm in it and if it works I will have no issue with it. I think there is room for both.

Most Helpful Girl

• This would require friends and English. 😂
    I don't have much friends, and most of them aren't even that skilled in English to hold a conversation in English with without driving me crazy... 😕

What Guys Said 11

• I actually am thinking that I'm going to do it. I'll probably just go around my university campus and ask people a completely absurd question (and I have one or two in mind). I'll have fun with it. I don't want to do any heavy question or agenda-based video.

It's gonna be the cringiest piece of crap ever, but that's alright 😂

I'd be able to get away with it though because various people go around campus with questionnaires and surveys for their classes. I can just brush it off as for a class project if it becomes too awkward lol. It'd be a good oppurtunity for me to get out of my comfort zone and approach random people on the streets 👍

• I mean I can go shirtless and ask chicks at my school if they like big jacked athletic dudes or nice guy nerds baha

• If I see an interesting question, why not? I just have to be creative.

• I don't think I will be doing it, simply because I don't want to bother strangers on the street (though I doubt many would answer me anyway if I asked) and organizing my friends for something like this seems like too much trouble.

• Nope never participated in any of them yet

• lol big no

• I thought about it but I'm not good with videos. I wouldn't win lol

• I'm considering.

• whats wrong with using this site? hahahah

• I don't know I've heard people say they didn't want anyone to know they use it. Not sure why.

• thats like those people who won't go to the mailbox in their boxers.. i just dont get it whats the big deal?

• Nah I'm not gonna

• No, I will not be participating in this video contest.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not. I'm not crazy about these contests if I'm honest, so far they seem like clickbait popularity contests but I think I'll be interested to see some entries for this one! Might have some cool entries. But it does seem like a lot of work.

• I would have done it if it didn't evolve needing other people in your video. XD Like making a myTake video or something.

• Yeah the involving others seems a bit too complicated. Would have been ok if it was just you on camera or just a sequence of things I suppose.

• Also gag has that share social media feature which has been on here for years to share my takes and users can share their social media pages which I do not understand why it's there for so long because I thought that most people did not want others to know they use gag

• I'm passing on it.

• I can't do it because I'm a teacher and all my friends are teachers and we can't do things like that lol

• I'm not!!! :P

• nah I am out

• Vote B. No, I totally value my privacy.

• I just might find time to come up with something pretty cool.🙃

• Once I realized we had to do a video, I was out.

• GAG team just want to spread word that this retarded site actually exists and they wanna use us to do it for them

• and you think this is the first time? Its a site, they gotta advertise. plus... they are giving out prizes so...