Are you ever worried that you'll run out of questions to ask here?

Honestly, I'm surprised that I'm closing on on 700 here! Are you ever worried that you'll run out of goofy questions to ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't think of good questions as it is. Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny enough I was never one for asking questions, on my first account I had 44,000 opinions yet only asked about 100 questions - On this account I am near 8,000 points and have yet to ask a question - If you look at the top ranked users there are a couple with very few questions.

What Girls Said 5

• No, I'm not worried about that. I don't like to ask random questions, I think about it before I post, so I doubt I will ever be out of questions.
    Plus, I rarely ask questions.

• Nope, I'm like a little kid and will ask anything that pops into my head. XD

• Nah, I can barely think of good questions that get attention. Id prefer to answer.

• How do you know how many questions

• Right now I'm out. I like to ask unique questions. Not ones like "Whats your favorite color?".

What Guys Said 7

• I've been scraping the barrel since my first question lol all the serious questions I have can be googled.

• No. I go through phases when I come up with like 20 great questions, and then phases when I can't even think of one.
    I have a bipolar disorder when it comes to GAG questions xD

• No. There is always another question to ask. For instance "When you eat veal do you imagine a baby sheep dying? Does that disturb you?"

• nope. When I run out of questions to ask I would ask stupid questions. Still a question, gets me points unless the admins deletes them then I get a deduction

• Yes sometimes, but I know I'm smart enough to find more questions to ask. My mind wanders too much.

• Not at all

• Yes I think I will eventually