Why are there a bunch of buffed up self proclaimed alpha males on this website?

It's ridiculous.

Yeah just keep enabling..

Most Helpful Guy

• Strange. The girls on here say the website is full of bitter. 'nice guys'.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason why is there so many pink anons bitching on this website?

Because they can.

What Guys Said 20

• Bunch of self proclaimed "grown ass women" on here as well.
    It is what it is. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, nobody knows but them.
    Might not believe them, doesn't mean i doubt them either.

• There is a great diversity in our species, and much of it makes me feel good about being the person that I am. Case in point!

• Because it could very well be a reflection of life... you notice the alpha males more... they're more opinionated, louder and expressive in general...

But if you want to change this, you would be getting rid of the alpha males, which as I can see it, will in turn either:
    1. Cause an imbalance in the demographic of this website; or
    2. Allow beta males to fill the void and hence empower them to be alpha males.

There is no perfect world for anyone...

• The nature of internet forums - There will be cliques - If not your thing just avoid them or ignore them, you can nearly predict what they are going to say anyway on their posts.

• Why are there a bunch of pink anons complaining about alpha males on this site?

• There's only like 3... at most.

• Because they are tired of bringing home fat whales from the local bar after last call.

• Why? Because they wanted to participate on this site? Maybe consider asking them.

• this question is funny lol.

• Cause they can

• I'm alpha

• Why are there a bunch of misandrist pink anons on this site, asking dumb questions.

• thats what makes it a good diverse community. we got alphas, and fags, and whimps, and nice guys.

• Cause they want to show off duh

• It's because they like to trawl sites like this looking for underage girls to groom cos you know they're "fearless"

• LOL bananasbro? It was a reaction to all the girls whining about beta males and how terrible "nice guys" are. These men saw a void and stepped into occupy confidently viewing themselves as wish fulfillment incarnate. Enjoy. =D

• I guess misc is down sometimes.

I for one welcome our shrunken-testicled cannonball-delted overlords.

Carry on bros.

• Well look what the cat dragged in. Another pink anon groupie for ya, @Fearless_banana.

• Beats me.

What Girls Said 11