Why are we directed to MyTakes?

In the past day or two suddenly when we select a topic we are auto directed to MyTakes instead of Questions like it has always been in the past. Are the idiots that operate this site fucking with things again or is it an accidental computer glitch?

2mo Where are some responses from the idiots who operate this site? You chicken shits are afraid to answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Agreed - at it again and
    agreed - hide & seek games
    while they fleece us sheep to get more ad dollars, direct our attention to areas unpopular, thinking we'll LOVE everything what they do, they just have to rub our noses in it to get more attention over there, here, where ever.

There's nothing accidental about what GAG does but they often don't plans/design very well, e. g. my latest Q should be about everyone's Shockwave crashing due to GAG overload of guess what? (Ads)

What Guys Said 3

• Possibly a device to try to get people have a quick look at MyTakes - I personally feel takes are overlooked and some are excellent - What is a nanosecond in your day to look at what the takes have to offer.

• The people who operate this website are turks brah. Can't talk shit on turkey boyo.

• Gag system probably

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone knows that the MyTakes are absolute pieces of shit. Editors, with very few exceptions, are spewers of bullshit.

• Ikr? I absolutely hate this

• probably to get more reads

• I dislike that as well.