Do you think if we got enough people to vote on this poll, we could get G@G to create a mobile app?

• Yes! Create a mobile app!
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're working on it

But what I want is a Podcast!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol there's already an iOS and Android app on the way. They will be released across all markets very soon and we will let the community know when it is available to download. :)

😄😄😄

I'm not sure what you're referring to there. You may have seen the Turkish app as Kizlarsoruyor is the Turkish version of GirlsAskGuys. Both are being worked on simultaneously. The apps have been released to certain smaller markets for testing purposes so we can make sure everything is working correctly and looks good before we release them for everyone. :)

Ahhh! Turkish! Gotcha :)

What Guys Said 5

• Theyve been promising a mobile app since 2012

media.giphy.com/media/xT8qBiH2TD4vnyK8SY/giphy.gif

• I have been here since March 2015 and a mobile app has been coming "Soon".

• Question. What's the point of mobile app if we have Internet browsers in our phones so we can be here anyway?

• They keep saying that they're working on one. I believe them though. There's more of a difference between web design and app design than you may think.

• Even if there are so many votes supporting this, I don't think it's going to happen

What Girls Said 4

• Yes... we need that!!

• I know they have beta people testing out a mobile app but the jerks just had to make it so only people with iphones can test it. -_-

• Agh, so many questions about this already, hah. There has been an app in development for a while now. They still need to send it out to testers.

• They're already working on it, this poll won't change anything.