Are you addicted to G@G?

I really think I am and it's getting bad. I'm on all the time. I choose gag over my real social media now. Have you been addicted before? Should I just go cold turkey?

Most Helpful Girl

• I must be. I've been addicted many times and have forced my self to close my account because I'd spend too much time on here and that was the only way I could stop. I don't care anymore though, I've just accepted the fact that I can't get away from this place.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I have been on here, dear, for way over Two years now, and Yes, I was Once very Addicted, because Gag made helped me in Continuing my Mission of Helping Others with their Problems... I have been doing this most of my life in giving Advice.
    Many on Gag have Come and Gone, it's not the Same anymore. So I have found myself still Helping Others, but also in Striving to Make my Level of Master, so I can Take some time for me and do things that I have been Wanting to do.
    Many of us do take Breaks, some don't come on as often anymore, but others like myself who were Driven to craziness here, dear, much like yourself, Well... It seems you have had not yet had Enough Stuff.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• My Bestie sister and friend @Ishtar, any thoughts, dear? xx

• duuuh!

• I'm on often, but only when I have downtime. I still work and all of that without constantly checking it.

• G@G can be addictive. I went through a time like that, but I don't log on as much now.

• No, I'm not. I spend a couple of hours here, but I know when it's time to stop.
    Perhaps you should take a break.

• No I am not

• Nope not addicted. Just come here for the entertainment and the people I talk too.

• I am on here more that Facebook.

• I was addictive only in the first 2 month and finally solved my GAG addiction immediately I love to ask than give opinions about me. once I get a Job I'll rarely use it

• I do spend more time here than I should -_-

• Nope, I get on it when I have food cravings. Writing helps to keep me busy.

• I'm still here after more then 3 years so I would say yes.

• Umm no!

• I'm so addicted!

• Not nearly as much as I used to be. Taking a few months long break really did help.

• kinda, im thinking of hitting the rode though. while im supposed to working im on here instead.

• It'll fade lol I was obsessed but I barely get on anymore now

• I was for about 2 months. I try not to be anymore.
    There's much more interesting things in life.

• No i could stop anytime, i just choose not to.

What Guys Said 13

• Well I like trying to help people and find answers. I don't think it's as much of a waste of time as other social media, since it's possible to help someone out.
    But yeah I think I've been on here literally every day for the past year and a half or so.

• Yeah, I am finding it to be quite an addiction. I went cold turkey for a few months and then picked it up again, and now I'll probably have to go cold turkey again. :-D

• I don't know why it's so addicting.

• I think it's a combo of the heavy traffic of questions and the fact that the subject matter is often something we can all relate to at some level.

• That's a good way to describe it. I agree.

• I was really addicted to GaG on my old account - Advice just remember to give yourself breaks whether minutes, hours or days - It is better to do a bit every day than burn yourself out in 6 months and feel overwhelmed by site.

• Not really, it's a distraction at some points in the day but I don't see it an addiction.

• Are you new? Because I find that new users are the ones who's the most addicted. I used to be addicted, but not as much anymore. I think that I might cash out soon and bounce because I have enough points for that Amazon card now.

• No I've been here like a good year or so.

• My phone is constantly on here so no I just look at it when I have free time

• Yes I am

• Yes I am lol

• No..

• Nope

• I'm not addicted but I find myself coming here a lot because it's fun to answer questions.

• no mommy

• Im here cause I have to.

• What do you mean you have to?

• I think you know

• I really don't lol