Why do I get these ads everytime?

So I keep getting redirected everytime to here when viewing GaG on phone. It's annoying and completely takes over the tab causing me to forcefully close and reopen chrome.
Why do I get these ads everytime?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! Can you please tell us what page you get this particular ad on? Does it happen when you are logged into the site or not logged in? And when was the last time this happened? Thanks!

• I believe it happens primarily on the "guy's behavior" topic, though I typically hang with girl behavior and flirting topics as well.
      I am in fact logged in each time. It was happening a lot latter in the day yesterday. No matter what I clicked (see more or the topic itself) the ad would redirect me to the screenshots.

• Honestly I don't visit many other sites other than Facebook. My phone is android and it's a new phone. I have an antivirus that I have and ran though this is more of a phishing site. I have messed with it more and it does not seem to be appearing yet or as frequent. I just wanted to report it in case others were seeing it.

• Alright well it doesn't seem to be an issue stemming from GAG but we will keep a close eye on it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop looking at porn on your phone

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Until you get it sorted I advise answering 20 questions in a 24 hour period that gives you the next 24 hours ad free up to level 7 5,000 Xper then you are permanently ad free.

• Yep yep