Will the childish censorship ever stop on this site?

I've had questions deleted after being attacked by idiots/trolls, whom might have been mods themselves and threw a hissy fit when challenged, and of course there is no practical way to dispute that. this is a rhetorical question since i am leaving, but i see the most successful sites and they dont shy away from opinions. maybe that would be the best path to success. as it is, this site is a time waster, at best, for anyone looking for more than teen level discourse, pseudo-intellectual psychobabble and right brain drama, and so the only path to the site is to maximize that audience.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Lmfao. You know what's childish? Not being able to take accountability for your actions when you create content that is against community guidelines. You agreed to follow the community guidelines when you signed up. If you can't do that, there's the door.

• I'd say that bitching about rules and at the same time being incapable of following pretty simple ones takes the cake in terms of being childish.

• ranting about that isn't gonna do ya any good. just stick to the site rules and do as ur told lol. not that hard. even i find the rules hard to follow sometimes, but we all gotta do it.
    u dont like it then leave. it's quite simple really.

• Duces 😊✌

• LOL...

I just realized this dude's deal when I phonetically pronounced his user name aloud.

Adios "fug-ewe".

• Looks like he followed through & left.

What Guys Said 1

• After all the last word blockers, a last rant and leaves ironic.