You ever been blocked by someone you actually got along with on here?

Like you used to talk through pm's or just generally enjoyed talking to them, then later ended up getting blocked?

0|0
27|24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A chick blocked me because I called her man eater in jovial manner of course. Too bad she lacks sense of humour.

Another chick blocked me because she taught I removed get question (back in my mod days), but we are now friends again.

A dude blocked me because I was bragging that how awesome I am, I'm the greatest GAGer of all time. I was kidding but he had a dream to be me, but alas.

I don't PM but all three used to follow me and we had good convos.

But I don't care. It's their own loss that they blocked their own way to enlightenment and awesomeness

img05.deviantart.net/.../...in_hd_by_crusierpl.png

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• yup. it's whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I was just joking around but they took it seriously and blocked. Though I could already tell that they were a sensitive person. Just thought that they might have been cooler than they ended up being.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that happened 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • Recently actually, but I don't care for how he's been acting so I don't mind at allllll

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually blocked someone I thought was a friend. He had been super nice and we messaged a few times and then one day he left me a huge long message basically telling me I was a horrible person in a lot of words. I was blindsided tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not blocked. More like friend removal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Well, if I have, I wouldn't know :/ maybe I wasn't as buddy buddy with them as I thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he blocked me because I called him out on crap on a couple threads lol. Now you see him all over threads talking about how women suck and aren't worth anything. He's just a butthurt so I don't mind the block.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
  • one time i saw i was blocked by someone i've never seen on gag before lmfao but nah, most of the people who blocked me had an argument that caused it

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah, I won't lie, I blocked you for like a month lol, but I'm learning to grow up a bit :p

Only a bit though.

• 2mo

@EllieLexis513 its cool, i always felt sad when i couldn't answer ur good questions lmfao

• No. Never that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know probably lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh yes once. But then they deactivated from GAG. 😂😂

Shit happens yo!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I did get blocked by people I don't remember speaking to :P

0|1
    0|0
  • nope
    y'all are bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block I get blocked

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ok so that's what I'm asking lol

• Show All
    • 2mo

No I mean have you ever gotten blocked by someone you were cool with?

• 2mo

Oh ok. Yes I have and we talked all the time. I don't even know where he is anymore and it was out of the blue too

• I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • can't remember. Dont really use this as a dating tool.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

How about friends?

• 2mo

I keep my circle small. Too many friends and they end up disappointing u given enough time. I choose wisely

• I have NEVER blocked anyone on any site. True story :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. He accused me of catfishing him and blocked me when I got upset. Good riddance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because he wanted to try it out

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's prolly because I don't get along with anyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah, years ago this Canadian guy I always got on well with suddenly blocked me for no conceivable reason. Not that I really cared a whit.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was this girl that messaged me, we exchanged like 5-6 messages and then she suddenly blocked me xD That's the only time.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was one occasion where someone misunderstood a comment I made and I was blocked - That is the only one I can think of - We weren't close but we would have known each other as we are both quite active.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... but got blocked by one girl I started messaging... we had a nice conversation and she got quite flirty, then I had to go and when I came back I was blocked lmao.

made another account to ask her why (and got a warning for that lol)... said she did it accidentally but never unblocked me. I was quite pissed :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there was this one girl I was talking to. She had commitment issues and an over inflated ego but she was fun to talk to. I told her if I was ever in her area I'd drop by to say hello and she freaked out. Really weird considering she wanted me to fuck her even though I wasn't interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I have but some people just can't take the truth or the reality of some situations. Or they cross a line that shouldn't be crossed and need to be put in their place.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

These are people you used to get along with? befriended?

• 2mo

Mhmm, though even despite the things they've said I hold no ill will towards them, whether they want to resume communication is up to them and them alone. If and when they do I'll be here where I've always been.

• Yup. There a few users here that are active now, that blocked me and I thought we were chill.

People are strange sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You seem like a cool guy to me (:

• Show All
    • 2mo

@Red88xxx Oh trust me, some people will find the most petty excuse on GaG to dislike someone!

• 2mo

True it seems some people like getting into arguments

• Yeah lol. Well I guess I thought I got along with them. A good majority of this website has me blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you even know if someone blocked you? I say a lot of controversial shit so I'd imagine people have blocked me but I never notice it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

When you try to comment on one of there answers and you get a message saying you're blocked

• I dunno, although I wasn't able to answer a question a minute or two ago because the bloke had apparently blocked me at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that Paris13 woman I thought we were friends one day I tried answering one of her questions and it said she blocked me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I am aware of, though I haven't really been sending a lot of people pms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, nope and nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not blocked , but that someone turned out to be a moron so no more talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I usually get blocked by people I didn't talk to lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • no, only people that did not get along with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i don't think so.. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah boi

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont get along with anyone, so no

0|0
    0|0
  • noppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah met someone on her... texted someone for awhile and things went great... wanted to meet me... then all of a sudden stopped talking to me... blocked both my phone number and on here... girls are weirddd

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more