Do you block people back when they block you?

so do you?

• yes, how can i otherwise keep track of people that have blocked me?
    18% (6)33% (7)24% (13)Vote
  • no, i dont have time for that.
    76% (25)57% (12)69% (37)Vote
  • tralalala
    6% (2)10% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but not for long.

The FEW I actually have blocked [[ who will REMAIN blocked ]] 100% deserve it for one reason or another.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been given a notification that I have been blocked, I don't think. So how would I know to block someone back?
    And the fact that they are petty enough to block doesn't mean there is reason for me to be equally petty.
    Especially since... what do I get from blocking them? They already blocked me, so we already can't communicate.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

sometimes i create this awesome opinion to after carefully reading the question and i really want to help that person and then i see that i am blocked by this person and i haven't even spoken to them on here let alone harassed them or something.

What Girls Said 14

• Nah, no point to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I know if they block you, you can't really answer their questions. So I think "why not? I'll block your ass back". I too, need to act immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one ever blocked me! I'm a nice girl. I once accidentally blockd a guy I had never talked to before, and had to unblock him again. If I remembered who he was I would've sent a message saying sorry lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, i don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, cuz they might change their mind

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

well the people that usually block me i have never spoken to so i dont think they would change their mind.

• Nope. No need to

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care lol. I'm here to help people, not make enemies or friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am just totally surprised when I can't reply to their questions.
    Then I laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's pointless unless they unblock Me to harass me I will block and report them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, can't be bothered.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't care honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • No? They aren't worth my thumb energy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Nope far too lazy and GAG society isn't at all my priority. If I wanna play games I get on a console.

0|0
    0|0
  • Otherwise I leave myself open to be bushwhacked!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly though the block worked both ways? As in if they blocked you, you automatically "block" them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so no. As far as I remember the only person I've blocked in here has been a spammer of advertisements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah had a user that blocked me just to get the last word yesterday. Blocked them back so they can't talk shit on me while I can't say anything back

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lolololololo i have this shit all the fucking time. its nice to see that im not alone on this.

• Show All
    • 2mo

The chick last night was telling me and mistqniqqa how we should kill ourselves in detail then went on a tangent on my fitness shaming take. Saying I'm insensitive because I call people fat on the how do I look section. Saw her post 2 minutes later a novel about how she was suicidal because body dysmorphia. She went on and on to make fun of multiple people on this site lmfao. I called her out and she played the "Stop stalking me card"

• 2mo

lol what a bitch.

• If people block me, I leave them to it - I can't be bother getting into petty things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes... usually just if I don't like them anyway. So I don't see their questions anymore

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oh wait I think I wouldn't see them anyway haha

• No I don't keep track of who blocks me and I don't have the energy to block them back

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point lol

0|0
    0|0
  • One time I did block em back

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's some one that blocked me over being butt hurt and vial in their comments with out allowing any rebuke about an opinion I shared I usually will go on and block them. I am well aware some people come here looking for some type of help and I will try to accomplish that when ever possible. Juvenile attitude of I'm never wrong has no cure outside of growing up. So rather than letting them unblock me to come again and be the Bain of my night I spare myself the aggravation.

0|0
    0|0
  • yess i do

0|0
    0|0