Have you ever thought about leaving gag?

I do all the time

0|0
24|42

Most Helpful Guy

• More than once. I'm really sick of people here, but what keeps me here is the fact, this site provides Gift Cards to my country. I really want to leave, I cannot stand the stupidity of many users here. I hate being in this fucking generation where every youngster has at least 5 social media accounts, and that's the only thing they know.

I also hate all this drama about break-ups, girls complaining about getting teased by their guy friends, asking "why he looks at me?" and all those shit. Also there is a non-American shaming here as well. If you're not American they make fun of you, or they tease you about one grammatical error you made.

If one day I become a millionaire, I will never visit this site again. I will have as many gift cards I want. I just want to leave after I redeem, and it will happen soon. I cannot afford being here anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I take breaks a lot, but never deleted my account.
    Gotta keep my points for Amazon money lol

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 41

• All the time yes, I can't decide if I should just delete my account or not. Its a good distraction at times, but all the stupidity just hurts my head at times. But I think im even more fed up with the site itself, just way too much thought police in many ways. Like they made it so hard to help people that really need it help, which in general is what I been doing most in my life, just help people with complex problems, but GaG really isent a site for anything like that. Its more just for the shallow it seems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! This site has so many negativity people. I am really thinking now if I am going to leave or not. However, there are some people here that are awesome and I like being a mod so it is hard to decide.

1|0
    0|0
  • I take breaks but I have deactivated my old account because I was a bit overwhelmed and started a new account trying not to be as involved with things on GaG as I was before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not for a long time, so you're thinking of leaving? *looks at join date* 2016, you only just got here

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-8c96-3084de77c375.gif

And when I say a long time I mean a really long time

0|0
    0|0
    • people love to criticise me I got tired of it

• Show All
    • 0_o u finished? Already? Da was fast but then again -.- chad is a big perv da do jerk off pretty much to anything LOL!!

*gets a 🔪points it at u while says chad 😈 u wouldn't dare come back if u know whats good for ya* 😈 muhaha

Oh really? Name one da has sended u nudes -.-

• @Naughtygirlishere a guy's gotta do what a guys gotta do, 'nuff said

You'll need more then a little knife to stop me

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/maraychai

^ she'll send me nudes, her profile picture is more or less nude as well, also Afro-dite9 might send me some nudes soon

• I leave Gag every time I log out :v You people make this place sound like some online drug... should there be a need for online counselling like Triple A? XD

#GagAddictsAnonymus :v

2|0
    0|0
  • I actually have left before. Before I deleted my previous account I would go on a hiatus, but eventually go back. But at one point it just felt like whenever I logged on all the questions just started looking/sounding the same so I just left completely. But now that I've created another account, once this one gets deleted I'll be gone for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm not as addicted to this site anymore so I thought about leaving (especially now that I have enough points for the Amazon card). However, I have a feeling that I will come back if I ever deactivate.

I think I'm not as addicted because it's the summertime so I'm usually out and about. I was on all the time this past winter because I was always indoors.

Now that I thought about it, I'd probably keep my account and take breaks like most users. Besides, the stalkers would miss me. Hahahaha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    And don't you dare leave :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I just take breaks. I'very taken a year long break. I'm sure I will again at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I actually leave GaG. I come back and leave again whenever we get too close.

Too much exposure to online forums can make you walking meme. The ROI can never justify the amount of time spent on here, with the rare exception of knowing someone incredibly smart like I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought about it a lot, somethings get so repetitive lol... the only thing that keeps me around are the people I ended up being friends with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think I'm going to actually do it

1|0
    0|0
  • I leave and comback all the time😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I've taken a month long hiatus. That's as close as I came to leaving. Everyone would miss me too much if I left for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I never leave any site I join, only take breaks. I have over 30 active accounts dating back to the late 90s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah now lately because too much negativity and it wastes my time

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. The stuff I see on here is cringeworthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even once. I'm staying forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like my time here is almost done. I'm less active than before, and I've stopped talking with most people here too. I guess we'll soon see...

0|1
    0|0
  • No chance I am here until the site closes or I'm shown the door

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have to take breaks from the drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't have that big of an impact on me or my life to get caught up in all the drama, it's the fucking internet, who really cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. This site is pretty damn entertaining. Why do you want to leave?

0|0
    0|0
    • people don't accept others opinions and the only thing people say to me is ''are you stupid?'' or ''wow you are hot'' not cool

• Show All
    • I know but all the hate makes me sad

• Lol don't be such a 16 year old. What people say on the internet shouldn't have any impact on your mood.

• Why not just leave then?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a couple of times...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have thought about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, i came here for leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only just got here... does everyone hate me that much?

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely spend any time here.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• Nope, this is possibly the only site im a member of where i'm not a moderator. Its nice not to have to clean up other peoples mess for once and can just be a regular user.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did.
    I'm not leaving though. Lately it became boring somehow and i'm very busy IRL so I will just be less present i guess.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't. I am just busy I feel like I left.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol yeah. it'll happen eventually, I'm just not rushing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I thought about it a couple of times. After reading some comments.
    But then I decided that it wasn't worth, so I will stay here until I decide to leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Noo I like your questions ❤️

1|1
    0|0
  • Once.. yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I haven't. Can't get rid of me just yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it happens all the time but I know that if I left I'd probably end up finding myself back here at some point, as usual.

0|1
    0|0
  • no. Not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes once because of someone. But for now I'm still here, and still killing time when bored, so not leaving.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because on this forum I can express and convey my feelings to many, and also it keeps me informed me of others' views.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah for sure. I probably won't be on here for that much longer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I left it once :) but Back again ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • I left twice already, would have no problem leaving again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did leave. But came back

0|0
    0|0
  • I've have second thoughts all the time but I might be getting addicted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Then I remember the few people I enjoy talking to, so I come back for a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • i did actually... was more relaxed and realized i started hating men less xD haha

but then i got bored again and.. yeaaa...

but yea leaving again soon..

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometime yes when they have too much bullshit (dumb people)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0