Do you have a GaG family? Can I join it?

So this is a weird question, but I always see people on here calling each other their GaG family or what not. Being serious or is it just for fun? I feel left out... I have no one on here lol.

• Yes GaG is my fam and ofc you can join
  • Yes I have a GaG family and no you can't join it loser
  • No don't have a GaG fam
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you read other peoples questions and opinions. Get to learn who you can trust. Join in with comments, either serious, or when applicable, humerous! You will find that you will want to follow those you trust, and they will follow you. You may find some people follow you first. In which case, I suggest you follow them back straight away. These people, guys and girls, will become your family.

I am not here much these days, and will soon be forgotten as GAGers come and go. Welcome to GAG, anyway! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Take care! Stay safe!

What Guys Said 18

• Never heard of this but we are all one happy family giving advice to each other

• It's not a "Family" it's just people you connect with.
    Just talk to people often, comment on their opinions, and build an online friendship.
    Just don't forget to build real friendships in real life xD

• Lmao ofc it's always important to have friends irl. I already do, but I think it's cool to get to know and make "friends" "fam" if you can even call them that online

• Yeah, it's cool. I just said it cause there's people here that forget to make friends in real life xD

• I feel bad for those people...

• not really a family... more of a harem 😏😂😏

you're new... be active and engage in conversations and you'll quickly make friends here ;)

• welcome home come on inside and close the door.

we are all one big dysfunctional GAG family

• That will come with time - The more active you are on here, chances are you will befriend people - A lot of those friendship groups use the terms like GaG wife/hubby, sister/brother, mom/dad etc - No need to worry

• Lonewolf here

• I used to have a cliq on gag like a year ago i would have invited but both the other users are gone. Suggest finding people you get along with then going from there

• this is very depressing to see.. while many people do spend a lot of time on here id hope they would go as far as forming cliches lol

• Why is it sad to have a virtual family online? I like spending time on gag and would be nice to make a few friends on here.

• I do plenty of time outside, I'm very active and play a lot of sports, but it's always nice to kick back once and a while and be online.

• Alright well good i hope you find what your looking for

• No. I'm alone in this shit hole.

• Lol not that I know of sorry.

• There are people I'm cool with and talk with often, but calling them my G@G fam is a stretch.

• Not family 😶
    But I have some friends :P

• I have a squad! And 4 wives :p

• No I wander in my cornfields alone !

• Not in one, but people know each other somewhat here.

• Oh alright. Since you're cute lol

• Lol why'd you go anonymous?

• lol um well I thought should I really say that being older. But I saw your pic and thought wow! what a cutie. She's gonna break some hearts 😛

• Yes they're called hackers stalkers

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14