To the ladies of GaG, please read?

Lately, I've gone through some shit. I have issues that I'm trying to deal with. In the past week, I've trashed women on here so badly calling them worthless, wastes of skin, waste of oxygen, waste of space and all that disgusting shit. I want you to know that I'm not proud that I did that and I'm working on becoming a better person and being more thankful for women because they're not all bad. So I'm apologizing to you all; doesn't mean you have to accept it.. You can tell me to kiss your ass, but I'm still apologizing.
Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have Never been Rude nor Crude to me on Gag, @Melcart23, in Fact, Always a Gent of a Gem to me, no matter if you don't Agree with Me.
    Even if you Pointed a finger at me, thank you for Sharing and Caring.
    Good luck and Message me if you Need to Talk. xx

Thank you miss

You are so welcome and hope you are dealing okay, kind sir. xx

Thank you, @Melcart23, for the Vote of Confidence, and Hopefully everything will be find own the Line, I have confidence in you. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• <3
    I knew all along and never took it personally.

You're still my friend at the end of the day. Even if I can whoop your ass at the gym. You'll beat me some day, maybe. 😋😋

• Alright, where are the "what quality do you like most in a man" questions? Cause this is one of them. Somebody who can be the bigger man and has courage. 👊 thanks!

• i haven't witnessed any of this since i haven't been around much, but i commend u for coming out here and doing that. very noble of u.

• Well, I haven't actually witnessed any of this since I was really busy with my work.

Where is the question, anyway?

It's not a question. It's just a public apology to all women on here who had to deal with that disgusting BS. I feel bad and want to get it out

• I've noticed, and I figured you were going through something to act that way. I just gave you space to figure it out or start to. I hope things are looking up. I'm here if you need to chat.

• I have not noticed that happening. Maybe I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time? But I haven't seen you saying shit like that before dude.

• Aye, away wae yer bad ass self! Pah! Lol. Just kidding. You've never offended me, we enjoy ripping the piss out of each other and take it all in good humour. :)

• I haven't personally witnessed these attacks but I have noticed you have been acting weird so I just gave space. I won't deny there are some assholes on here. It's great that this is how you react, very noble.

• Yeah I've seen you said that, were you actually serious? I thought you were just trolling.

Nope. I admit that I wasn't trolling. I feel disgusting about it

Simply because I'm an asshole. But I wanna stop being an asshole and be normal

Oh well... that's unfortunate. I wish you well then.

• Never saw anything you said that was bad to begin with.

Well yeah, I admit it. I said horrible shit and I feel bad about it

• I didn't notice.. but anyway apology accepted.. cuz I'm nice af 😎

• That takes balls. I appreciate that comment.

• To behonest i have not been here that much so i have not seen any of this but what a man you are admitting you were in the wrong, hats off to you for owning up and apologizing, not many guys are brave enough to do this Kudos to you :)

• Why do you feel bad? You're a random guy on the internet! But why was your hate directed towards women you think?

1- Because I have high standards for myself. I don't care if it was in person or on the Internet, I want to always try to do the right thing and in this case, an apology was owed.
      2- And I don't know, I'm talking with somebody about it. It'll be fixed and I'm happy about that because I hate being a dick.

• I thought it was funny tbh

• I accept your apology :)

• This was big of you. It's not easy to own up to being an asshole so good job on that. I gained a little respect for you.

• I'm New here i haven't witnessed any of this I hope things are now better with you :)

• I didn't notice you being like this, but it's nice of you to apologize.

• That's nice... But wait, how do people say this takes courage ahhaaha like its completely anonymous nobody even knows how you look or what your real name is... this is an Internet site lol that was not courageous AT ALL

Ok there. I uploaded pics of me. My real name is Will. I didn't do this so I can get a pat on the back, I did it because it was the right thing to do

• Why would you do that?

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, I've seen a few of those comments from you recently. I just want to say respect bro. I know things can get fustrating sometimes.

• Meh who cares what people think about you on this website man

• I will forgive you if you give me a nice wet bj :)

• So maybe talking about it was a good thing. *high five*

• Why would you just apologize to the girls? Why just be mean to girls when you're feeling down. What about yesterday when you told me "fuck you".. Apology not accepted I don't care!

I don't know who you are. Don't remember saying fuck you to somebody.

• Hope you are not fishing for attention whoring.