Have you ever unblocked someone on here?

Did you ever see someone who deserved a second chance and decided to unblock them?

I have done this before, but sometimes I notice that when you block someone they tend to block you back, so it's hard to do at times and then I feel regretful for blocking. :( So I try not to block anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• no. I don't block quickly but if I do it's for a good reason. The only way to get off my blocked list is by deleting your account

Most Helpful Girl

• Once i block someone... they stay blocked. If i block a person then it is because they are creepy or displaying psychotic behaviour. These are not the type of people i want to see around or have association with

What Guys Said 17

• Nope. Once I put them in jail they will be there for life.

• Blocking is for pussies. It's the internet. If you can't take people on this site, you probably shouldn't be using a computer. The only tome I block people is when I want them to go the fuck away and stop talking to me. After about 10 minutes, I unblock them

• No I have not

• No. I only block those that block me. Since they've shown that they have tiny little minds that can't be bothered to think about ideas or in ways that aren't prepackaged, approved for mass consumption, they're not someone I want to interact with anyway.

• I haven't. My block list is very small, and literally every single user that I blocked was because he/she was harassing me somehow.

• No, cause I've never blocked anyone on here.

lol no one, too good to be true.

Ahhh sorry! I accidentally hit reply

• aww well that's nice of you I guess. They'll forget about you and stop bugging you though after you blacked them for a while.

so I guess its okay to set them free.

• I've never blocked anyone and I don't care if I get blocked. It's only the internet so I could care less what happens (especially on a site like this) :)

Wish I had your optimism.

Once you get to my age, nothing bothers you anymore :)

• Yes I have blocked over eagerly before - I try to be same as you now

• lol im so guilty at this. i have blocked all the people that have blocked me. maybe i should unblock some of them?

Someone blocked me and I just had a nice chat with them the other day and no I feel bad :(

Exactly it happens to me a lot

to me too. some people on here suck.

• Blocking is for weak bitches.

• I don't block people. I get blocked though, the cunts.

• i was never given a reason to xD

• Once. And that was to finally confront her once and for all. The victory was mine.

• So far the ones I've blocked have not done anything worth unblocking them for.

• Nope, I never even blocked anyone here yet.

• not really. people here are just faceless, it's not a matter of they get blocked.

What Girls Said 15

• Hah, I blocked one user and felt so bad for doing such that I unblocked him. He got blocked again the very next day, and he's the only person that I've blocked.

• No, I haven't and have never will.

• I blocked someone yesterday because she kept spamming all by opinions and making antagonistic comments. I told her to leave me alone and she didn't so I had to to what I had to do so she could leave me da fuck alone.

• nope... once i block a person thre's no unblocking and also i block back those who blocked me

• I've unblocked a lot of people. I notice I tend to block people when I'm in the middle of a bi-polar episode so usually I unblock them within a couple of days.

Ohh. People I've never even had a disagreement with just block me out of the blue I don't really understand :(

Some people are just like unfortunately. I can be like that some days, but then when I'm back in my right mind, I unblock them lol. People abuse the blocking feature a lot on here.

I know I hate that it makes me wonder what I did *sigh*

• The two people I've blocked deserved it because they called me rude names and I will not stand for that!

And why would I unblock them? I don't see the point. I don't want those people making GAG experience unpleasant for me.

• I do this occasionally. In the end, those people have probably blocked me back, but it doesn't matter. We know who the pissbaby is in that situation. 😂😂😂

• Nope. My block is is permanent. Haha

• If i block someone believe it's forever never coming off.

• The only two people I blocked deserve it so very much. I'll never unblock them.

• No, because if I block someone, there's a good reason for it. I don't block people easily.

• no second chance, I unblocked someone because I ACCIDENTLY blocked him

• I've never blocked anyone before so no.

• Yes i have blocked but had no regrets at all, they deserved it no second chances sorry.

• i block and reblock all of the time different people.

Cool :)

haha hate going anon for this and thanks!