Do you ever get a little impatient with some questions on here?

I know you can easily just skip the question and move on with your life. But some questions on here! It really makes me want to shake the QA by the shoulders.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That question about women putting their tongue to the corner of their lips lol. Y'all seen that one 15 times yet?

• Hahahs I haven't run into that one yet, hopefully I won't ever

What Guys Said 5

• I really think you have to gloss over the questions only engage in the ones that interest you. If you get sucked in by the questions you don't like, you can feel your brain cells dying and your affection for the site slipping which may cause you to leave.

• It does happen from time to time especially when there is a misunderstanding or the question is not asked properly

• Only constantly, lol.

• Yeah the ones that say do i need to lose wight, how much should i weigh, do inneed more muscle? It all depends your physique should be to your liking and should shape your body how you want. Except if you're anorexic or obese

• Not at all

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, that's happened a time or two, haha.

• Haha, it's mostly the "what does this mean?" questions. Most are pretty self explainatory!