Why are my questions ALWAYS being ignored?

I know they can sometimes a bit long but I try to put in as much detail as possible and I always make sure they are not too long. Can someone please help me because I'm desperate for answers.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/guys-behavior/q2040495-what-should-i-say-to-him-the-next-time-he-calls-or-texts-me-he-s

Most Helpful Girl

• That's way too long. It's good that you broke it up into paragraphs, but most would still be not too willing to read a few paragraphs. You'd probably get more replies next time if you add a 'tldr' at the end. I'm sure adding a few more details to the title, like the part about him supposedly getting arrested, would garner more interest+replies as well.

What Guys Said 3

• This question isn't being ignored :v
    Never make your questions too long or ask the same thing that others do over an over... it gets lost in the sea of GAG questions.

• It's too long. I always add cliff notes at the bottom if it's too long.

• eh? you're an adult, move on.

What Girls Said 7

• I also write extremely long questions, but they really aren't personal. Maybe I'll add a personal paragraph, like how it relates to me, but it's mostly controversial things, that's what drives people to answer.
    You can also add a poll, that can help.

But don't really expect to get much responses from long questions in general, nor personal questions in general.
    That question has both and it's what these users don't really like.

• You answered your own question. Too long of posts will deter many users from reading what you have written. Try to summarize a bit more.

• GAGgers freak out when they see long paragraphs. We tend to skip. And if the title isn't eye catching enough we ignore.

• Well, first, your title isn't interesting. Put the actual question you're asking in the title.

Second, you wrote too much. Just ask the question (s) and leave it at that. Most people are not going to respond to a paragraph long question like that.

Sorry, hit submit before my last point.

Your question isn't really specific. Give a specific example of men doing something that women don't do.

• Everyone ignore this.

• I haven't really paid attention to who ask the question lately but make sure ur title question is interesting

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more