Damn I am thinking of leaving GAG since there's much negativity and I don't with many people on here and do you guys have reasons for leaving?

I get bored sometimes and I just don't really spend much on time on this site and what about you guys
#leavingGAG
#boringAF

2mo Too much negativity and I don't talk with many people on here so probably no one will notice I left

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of people have left for that exact reason. the negativity here can never get to you if you dont let it. i feel sorry for every person who broke because of it. ignore the hate and keep doing ur thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a lot of stupid, bring questions, and vain, shallow people asking 'Do I look hot?' But what did you really expect, here?
    It's not like this is the Mensa discussion forum!!!
    I just skip the stupid, idiotic, and shallow questions, and look for the ones that seem serious, like they REALLY need help, because nobody tells kids sht nowadays, and they can get into bad trouble, just not knowing that they are making bad choices!!
    I hope I might have helped a few. . . That's the only reason I stay.

What Girls Said 7

• There's negativity here, but I ignore it the best I can. Take breaks as needed to get away from it if it's really bothering you.

• This website is actually tamed, though that's because I've seen the worst of things. Even if I face something negative on here, I forget about it really fast.

• Yeah, I am planning on leaving GAG, or maybe taking a break.
    Too much negativity and toxicity in here. So I get where ya going hun

• It is indeed very negative. I deactivated my last account for that exact reason. But I still came back because hope springs eternal.

• Il leave too if no one is answering my questions

For real tho

I don't know, this seems to be a new trend. I was getting lots of replies and now I'm lucky if I get two. I don't know what is going on, whether users are focusing on their followers or what. It does not help that every time someone answers a question it reappears in the public feed, meaning it will get more replies and other questions don't even get seen.

The admins changed things before when questions went unanswered by limiting how many questions you can ask in one day. I think they need to have another look at what they can change.

• If you think leaving will be beneficial to you, then please do so.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 7000 xp points is my main objective right now. After that my presence is going to drastically be less as I might just redeem a reward and then move on. Otherwise I'd only log in once in a while.

• I might leave if things don't pick up. Questions are largely being ignored. There is no point asking a question if very few people answer.